• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Holy Fuck! Congress Passes Budget... well...

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Wait... no... that was another Stopgap bill.

Dems mostly voted for it, half the GOP seemed to vote for it. Bryon Donalds (profession black conservative) said he was against it because "We're spending way too much money. Way too much." Yes, we can see why you are on a short list for VP.

How bad are things for the GOP? People starting looking around after the Speaker gets the stopgap bill passed to see whether he gets fired by the GOP. Just because he allowed the Government not to close via a Stopgap Bill.

How bad are things in the US? It was another Stopgap Bill. How soon until all we pass in Congress are Omnibus Stopgap Bills that pay for stuff for 12 weeks?

How bad are things in the US?
The US is actually doing just fine for the most part.

Our government, though? Is completely fucked. Barely capable of governance. Barely respected at all by the populace. Very much in danger of replacement by something fundamentally worse, because the things it was supposed to be good at, it hasn't been for a long time.

Our government, though? Is completely fucked. Barely capable of governance. Barely respected at all by the populace. Very much in danger of replacement by something fundamentally worse, because the things it was supposed to be good at, it hasn't been for a long time.
But, but, but, you trust them with Ukraine unconditionally, that's all that counts.

But, but, but, you trust them with Ukraine unconditionally, that's all that counts.
Who does?
Tom

Who does?
Tom
According to him it could be you, personally.

We can read a map.

Who does?
Tom
The usual suspects.

Last edited:

We can read a map.
Are you sure?

Nope. We want Ukrainians running Ukraine; Russians running Russia: Americans running America.

I do not recall saying anything of the sort. Generally speaking, I think Ukraine ought to be trusted to handle Ukrainian's affairs, if anyone is.

I do not recall saying anything of the sort.
I did not say you said that. I said you did that. Amd you most certainly did do that.

Nope. We want Ukrainians running Ukraine; Russians running Russia: Americans running America.
Sure:

Yes, Russia will run Russia, when we get back what is Russia.

I did not say you said that. I said you did that. Amd you most certainly did do that.
I guess I'll just let you write my posts for me from now on.

So you trust babs, but not Ukraine?
TRAITOR!

I am pretty sure you wrote that.

As it was demonstrated that barbos unabashedly lied about my postings in another thread, it's not surprising he will do the same to you and others here and all around this forum. He has zero credibility as a purveyor of facts.

He has zero credibility as a purveyor of facts.
So what? He’s not paid to have credibility. Especially as purveyor of facts. Recitation of the Party Line is all that is required, and even you will have to admit that he’s pretty good at that. Repetition will have its effect, no matter how absurd the assertions.

Back
Top Bottom