• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Holy Fuck! Congress Passes Budget... well...

Ok. So no quotes. Just baseless accusations. Thank you for the demonstration.
What do you want me to quote? All of these things are standard accusation here on this very board and in the Western Media.
You want me find you personally losing your shit over AlfaBankGate?
That's not how it works, pal. You agree with everything what your Dear Media says by default.

*gingerly stepping over the 2 page derail*

Wait... no... that was another Stopgap bill.

Dems mostly voted for it, half the GOP seemed to vote for it. Bryon Donalds (profession black conservative) said he was against it because "We're spending way too much money. Way too much." Yes, we can see why you are on a short list for VP.

How bad are things for the GOP? People starting looking around after the Speaker gets the stopgap bill passed to see whether he gets fired by the GOP. Just because he allowed the Government not to close via a Stopgap Bill.

How bad are things in the US? It was another Stopgap Bill. How soon until all we pass in Congress are Omnibus Stopgap Bills that pay for stuff for 12 weeks?

I dunno. If you can have a government that is barely functional and still have one the strongest economies in the world I'd say that's a testament of how robust the US is. As Jon Stewart once said, "America is great not because of Trump but in spite of him."
But constantly poking at the edges is not exactly ideal. Here's hoping you lot vote for more adults and less fuckwits addicted to Twitter this November.

Yes I do. Thats exactly what you claimed. if you want to retract your claim you still can.
No, in english language word "you" does not necessarily mean you personally.
You personally in the same gang as the rest of people here, unless you explicitly and repeatedly say that you are not and explain why. So by default you are an ignorant Russia hater as the rest.

More lies.
What does that it even mean?
I am telling you how it works. I am not asking for your opinion.

Yes I do. Thats exactly what you claimed. if you want to retract your claim you still can.

That’s why on that thread I explicitly asked you what you meant by “you”. And you did indeed affirm that you meant me, personally.

You personally in the same gang as the rest of people here, unless you explicitly and repeatedly say that you are not and explain why.

I don’t have to prove your claims false if you can’t prove them true. Sorry. That’s not how that works here.

So by default you are an ignorant Russia hater as the rest.

You can assume whatever you want but if it’s not based on any evidence I will call it out as a lie.

More lies.
What does that it even mean?
I am telling you how it works. I am not asking for your opinion.
You said “you agree with everything what your Dear Media says by default” and I am saying that’s yet another of your lies.

Here you go: I bolded the relevant text lest you miss it.

=====

And who exactly is the “you” in that accusation?
Everybody in MSM, Rachel Maddow, for example. US government too, you personally.
Can you quote me uncritically repeating the lies of President Trump? Or is that just another fabricated accusation?

======

And note that you were unable to quote me doing what you claimed that I, personally, had done. Hence me calling you out on your lie.

That’s why on that thread I explicitly asked you what you meant by “you”. And you did indeed affirm that you meant me, personally.
Fine, show me where you agree with me about AlfaBankGate and I will apologize.
Again, by default you all russia haters. I don't know anyone here who is not.
If there is one then name yourself.

Can you quote me uncritically repeating the lies of President Trump? Or is that just another fabricated accusation?
Trump? why does that have to be Trump?
You see what you did here? By omitting anti-russia gang you implied that you (personally) is a Russia hater.
Hence I was right saying "you (personally)".

Just go back and follow the thread. You’ll see that you accused me personally of saying things I didn’t say. I am not making it complicated.

It’s ok to admit you were wrong. You won’t die. You can just apologize and we can move on.

But if it’s easier for you to just assume what everyone else thinks and then lie about what they’ve said because it makes you feel better then I guess there’s nothing I can do about that.

Just go back and follow the thread. You’ll see that you accused me personally of saying things I didn’t say. I am not making it complicated.

It’s ok to admit you were wrong. You won’t die. You can just apologize and we can move on.

But if it’s easier for you to just assume what everyone else thinks and then lie about what they’ve said because it makes you feel better then I guess there’s nothing I can do about that.
You could put him on ignore. I have, and it's a definite improvement.

I am not wrong, YOU are. And I explained to you why.
You don't like people assuming?
Then answer the fucking questions! Or better make your opinion clear without asking.
Instead you repeat the usual garbage from the deep state media and then look surprised when you get grouped with them.
You quack like duck, you walk like a duck, you ARE a duck!

Instead you repeat the usual garbage from the deep state media and then look surprised when you get grouped with them.
The point is that I have repeated nothing of the sort. And you cannot point to any such thing I have ever said. You just lie about what I say so you can feel good about your shadowboxing.

I don't hate Russia.

I don't hate Russia.
I don’t think it will matter what you say. If he is willing to lie about what I don’t say he will likely just disbelieve you and go about his shadowboxing. It’s easier to do that than to try to partake in rational discourse in which one presents evidence to support one’s contentions.

You see in his response to me that unless I explicitly aver that I agree with his opinion then he simply will assume everything about my opinion and lie about it. That’s not a good faith discussion.

You could put him on ignore. I have, and it's a definite improvement.
Or he could just put me on ignore if he doesn’t like people calling out his lies. I suspect he’d find that easier than apologizing.

Back
Top Bottom