• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ became code for insulting Joe Biden

Oh noes, snowflake triggered by "Let's Go Brandon" sticker on an American Airline pilot's bag, takes to Twitter in OUTRAGE!!!11!!111!!!!1

Dana Finley Morrison, a Missouri-based fraternity and sorority worker, was flying from St Lucia to Miami on Saturday when she spotted the pilot's 'Let's Go Brandon' sticker. Morrison tweeted to American Airlines, saying: 'Y'all cool with your pilots displaying this kind of cowardly rhetoric on their crew luggage when they're in uniform, about to board a plane? We are not the only passengers who noticed and were disgusted.'

Daily Mail

Pretty funny.

Oh noes, snowflake triggered by "Let's Go Brandon" sticker on an American Airline pilot's bag, takes to Twitter in OUTRAGE!!!11!!111!!!!1

Dana Finley Morrison, a Missouri-based fraternity and sorority worker, was flying from St Lucia to Miami on Saturday when she spotted the pilot's 'Let's Go Brandon' sticker. Morrison tweeted to American Airlines, saying: 'Y'all cool with your pilots displaying this kind of cowardly rhetoric on their crew luggage when they're in uniform, about to board a plane? We are not the only passengers who noticed and were disgusted.'

Daily Mail

Pretty funny.
Well at least she didn't attack the pilot, considering the violence inflicted upon business workers who have told people to leave their private business if they don't want to wear a mask...

Daily Mail

Pretty funny.
Person triggered on Twitter... 24/7 coverage next!

I'm pretty certain if I had a "Fuck Trump" sign in my cubicle, there would have been issues raised by HR. Politics is kind of difficult traversing at work, forget people being complete asses about it.

But the more important thing... people are selling "Let's Go Brandon" stickers?! Maybe it is time to sell my soul.

Daily Mail

Pretty funny.
Person triggered on Twitter... 24/7 coverage next!

I'm pretty certain if I had a "Fuck Trump" sign in my cubicle, there would have been issues raised by HR. Politics is kind of difficult traversing at work, forget people being complete asses about it.

But the more important thing... people are selling "Let's Go Brandon" stickers?! Maybe it is time to sell my soul.
My email address doesn't have a .au TLD, so I get a LOT of USA specific spam.

Last time I cleaned out my spam folder, about a third of the junk was people selling "Let's Go Brandon" merch.

I suspect there's a big overlap between people who think it's a great slogan that totally owns the libs, and people who think it's a great idea to respond to unsolicited emails.

Yep, libs get triggered all the time, pussies that they are. Meanwhile, Ted Cruz had to buy a bottle of tequila because he had the temerity of describing a group of people targeting a government building for political gain terrorism.

Let's be very clear, people who think that Let's Go Brandon is clever are just weak cunts. All they do is remind me of that scene in Ali G:

You Trumptards like euphemisms? Go buy some tequila. Just a thought.

You know, I think the funniest thing is that if people were asked why were they chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" or "Let's Go Brandon", they probably couldn't provide a viable argument or possibly even reference something that was true.

Joe Biden's administration has been pretty bland up to this point.

Joe Biden's administration has been pretty bland up to this point.
And pretty damned successful, i.e. lowest unemployment rate in many years, wages up almost a full 5%, the $1.9 trillion Covid relief deal, the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, getting 72% of American adults fully vaccinated, clearing up the log jam in our ports.

Someone must be keeping that boy in a carefully controlled news bubble. Scary.
Or a maturity bubble where high achieving individuals do not waste their time on such garbage.

Sure. The dementia "president" is absolutely in a "maturity bubble".
Firstly, only a Trump supporter would consider "maturity bubble" derogatory. Secondly, to quote from another thread:

I know when I've really gotten to you because you go into name calling.

"Oh yeah? Well ... you ... you ... you're a Trump supporter, so there!"

Anyone else see the irony of a self-expressed libertarian who wants to regulate a private company?
Talking about their disparate behavior is wanting to regulate them?
What's the purpose of talking about it if you don't intend to do anything about it?
I talk about your inconsistencies all the time, doesn't mean I'm going to come over to your house and punish you for it.
Why go to all that trouble when you can punish a wider audience with such drivel?

Someone must be keeping that boy in a carefully controlled news bubble. Scary.
Or a maturity bubble where high achieving individuals do not waste their time on such garbage.

Sure. The dementia "president" is absolutely in a "maturity bubble".
Firstly, only a Trump supporter would consider "maturity bubble" derogatory. Secondly, to quote from another thread:

I know when I've really gotten to you because you go into name calling.

"Oh yeah? Well ... you ... you ... you're a Trump supporter, so there!"
Sure babe. You kept me up all night.

Anyone else see the irony of a self-expressed libertarian who wants to regulate a private company?
Talking about their disparate behavior is wanting to regulate them?
What's the purpose of talking about it if you don't intend to do anything about it?
I talk about your inconsistencies all the time, doesn't mean I'm going to come over to your house and punish you for it.
Nice to know I have rent free office space in your brain case.

As I understand,the new response to "Let's go Brandon" is "Let's go Darwin". It means let the conservative idiots die.

Back
Top Bottom