• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Oldie but goodie. Matt Lee absolutely destroys Kirby, I mean nukes him into dust.

Bu the way, Matt Lee is the guy I was talking about earlier. He is a AP journalist. The only one real journalist in the WH pool.
I have been enjoying his style since his famous carousel exchange with Psaki.
He is a Rock Star in Russian Internet because of that.

So we have Katrina vanden Heuvel and Matt Lee on the list of decent journalists.
I accept other nominations.

Zelensky refused negotiations....
Go figure. He had such remarkable speech asking to sit down and talk and now he refuses.
Why would any sane person on Earth trust Putin in any negotiation? That's insane. He's probably the least credible person in the world today. If Putin want's people to take him seriously, back down your forces in the least. Stop killing people. Then start to talk.
He asked and then refused.
Again, why would anyone trust Putin. But please read Don's post above. He is spot on. Zelensky is trying to inspire Ukrainians to fight for their homes. He's not going to undercut his people while they are fighting for their future. Putin has greatly underestimated the Ukrainians.

Again, why would anyone trust Putin

We can do it all day long. But official reason for refusal was "Don't like conditions"
Which translates "I think I can wait a little longer and things might get better, to hell with people dying"

Noe compare it with his speech. So much for his great acting.

Again, why would anyone trust Putin

We can do it all day long. But official reason for refusal was "Don't like conditions"
Which translates "I think I can wait a little longer and things might get better, to hell with people dying"

Noe compare it with his speech. So much for his great acting.
Have you no shame? The reason why people are dying is because the Russians have invaded. Period. If Russians withdraw, people stop dying. You just want Ukranians to put down their arms so that Russian invaders will stop dying. And then the Russian death squads can start rounding up all the "Nazis" in your words and the politicians with western bias without impunity.

Have you no shame? The reason why people are dying is because the Russians have invaded. Period.

The reason why 14,000 people died over 8 years is US led fascist revolt. Period.

You have no shame, you!

That fascist piece of shit president Zelensky lied in that video.

Have you no shame? The reason why people are dying is because the Russians have invaded. Period.

The reason why 14,000 people died over 8 years is US led fascist revolt. Period.

You have no shame, you!

Buddy. I'm worried about you. Put down the vodka. I'll go slow: soldiers........withdraw,........people........stop.........dying. Stop shooting at people. This isn't complicated. Secondly, I thought that Zelensky was a Hitlerist? Not a fascist? What's going on here??? It's difficult keeping up with Putin's rantings.

How many daughters do the Ukrainian soldiers killed by Russians have?

Ukraine says they’ve killed 3000 Russians and have lost 128 Ukrainians.
The Russian soldiers are mostly conscripts, so they lack motivation; that’s a deadly factor on the battlefield. Even though Ukraine’s numbers are suspect, the actual enthusiasm gap probably mirrors those numbers.
Pootey has got his ass in a sling, and seems not to realize it yet.
Anyhow, lots of daughters. But lucky for Pootey, conscripts and their daughters are as disposable as Barbos, if not more so.

How many daughters do the Ukrainian soldiers killed by Russians have?
I can't parse and don't even understand why are you asking.
So I provide a little background. Peskov's daughter is basically dumb version of Paris Hilton and lives in Paris (pun was not intended), last time I checked. I don't know why her opinion is important. Do you feel more educated about family members of russian government VIPs?

So you see, Russia is way more westernized than Ukraine. Peskov's daughter is a proof of that.

You have no shame, you!

There is no fascism in Ukraine and no U.S.-led fascist revolt. Period. You are lying and you know it.

The fascists are in the Kremlin.

I came with undeniable facts which refute your MSM "facts"
No, you didn’t. You offered Putinista talking points (aka Pootie propaganda)
So stop your tiresome "Russian expansionism!" song.
Go and educate yourself.
Poor Barbos … it has to suck trying to remain an asset in the face of the fact that he is as disposable as any other Russian conscript.

pood is put on ignore
You ignore truth at your peril. This shit will not help Russia. It will be Putin’s doom.

ETA: air power will be effectively useless in urban warfare. neither Kiev or Kharkiv have yet fallen. They should have been captured far quicker if you are the liberators of a fascist dictatorship.

So back to our cats.
I see my post about Saakashvili and mostly crickets in the replies.
Truth must really hurt there, eh?
And Matt Lee? you ignore him at your peril.

Back
Top Bottom