• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Sorry man, that's not Ukrainian territory anymore. It's Russia now. It never was Ukraine in fact. It has always been Russia, and they know it. That's why they indiscriminately bomb civilians there, have been for 8 years.
Ignoring the Orwellian statement....

So Ukraine doesn't exist, and Ukrainians then attack Ukraine to prove they aren't actually Russia.

I think the momentum may be lost at this point
There have never been any momentum. Russians have 2000 troops in Kharkov.
2000 of Eastern Ukraine volunteers. It had been pretty much abandoned at the time of that great offensive. Pretty much all 2000 left unharmed while about 2-3k of ukrainians soldiers were killed in that offensive.
Momentum is a creation of western propaganda which needed that to keep public support of Ukraine high.

Ukraine's losses are horrendous compared to russians.
And more cult level delusion.
Sure. whatever makes you happy.

Sorry man, that's not Ukrainian territory anymore. It's Russia now. It never was Ukraine in fact. It has always been Russia, and they know it. That's why they indiscriminately bomb civilians there, have been for 8 years.
Ignoring the Orwellian statement....

So Ukraine doesn't exist, and Ukrainians then attack Ukraine to prove they aren't actually Russia.
You are not making much sense here.

They were able to take back most of Kharkiv oblast
Nope, russians simply left it.
The "I meant to do that." excuse. Did it hurt when you "simply left"? It looked like it hurt. You left all your stuff behind too. You wanna come back and get your stuff? It's all waiting for you. Not exactly where you left it but I'm sure the Ukrainians will point it all out for you. Send the new guys. I hear they are in need of stuff.

They were able to take back most of Kharkiv oblast
Nope, russians simply left it.
The "I meant to do that." excuse. Did it hurt when you "simply left"? It looked like it hurt. You left all your stuff behind too. You wanna come back and get your stuff? It's all waiting for you. Not exactly where you left it but I'm sure the Ukrainians will point it all out for you. Send the new guys. I hear they are in need of stuff.
Some (not all) stuff was left. US left way more stuff in Iraq/Afghanistan.

I understand it's hard for you to face reality but it is what it is. Your media lies to you.
Your politicians lie to you. Your war on Russia is not going well.

Speaking of media lies.
There is a discussion of the german news reporter which "reported" about alleged war crimes.

So there were bodies of ukrainian soldiers discovered buried with arms tied.
That's basically true. But she went from that to civilians, women and children tortured and then murdered by russian army.

In reality these were dead ukrainian soldiers who were left lying around and had to be burried by locals, and yes, hands (of the bodies) had to be tied during the process.
And german reporter knew that, because she was told that in the interview by the locals. But she had to lie.

Yes, that helps some people compartmentalize the apathic and sociopathic thoughts.
Sorry man, after you blew gas pipeline I became sociopathic toward Europe.
The investigation is still going on.

I'd say it's about 90% sure it was Russia blowing up its own pipes. No gas flowing, leaving one pipe untouched in case Germany changes its mind, and an opportunity to blame the west.

Speaking of media lies.
There is a discussion of the german news reporter which "reported" about alleged war crimes.

So there were bodies of ukrainian soldiers discovered buried with arms tied.
That's basically true. But she went from that to civilians, women and children tortured and then murdered by russian army.

In reality these were dead ukrainian soldiers who were left lying around and had to be burried by locals, and yes, hands (of the bodies) had to be tied during the process.
And german reporter knew that, because she was told that in the interview by the locals. But she had to lie.
Source?

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding?

Adam Parkhomenko on Twitter: "I’m ready to move on from that idiotic Ukraine letter. But maybe we could try to stay focused and not endorse anymore Marjorie Taylor Greene proposals for the next two weeks." / Twitter

In Bakhmut and Kherson, Ukrainian forces advance against Russian fighters - The Washington Post
Away from the battlefield, the Kremlin continued to push a claim, asserted repeatedly without evidence, that Kyiv was preparing to use a “dirty bomb,” a weapon that combines conventional explosives with radioactive material — an accusation that was dismissed by the United States and other Western nations.
Seems like projection to me.
Actually, it's not a projection and evidence was provided.
What "evidence"?

The investigation is still going on.
LOL, really? you believe that? Swedes said they want to have private investigation with results that would not be revealed. Let me translate it to finish - "There is no investigation because perpetrator wrote admission" :)

Wow, if Barbos is coping this hard then things are going better in Ukraine than I thought.
Things are actually great. Even greater since infrastructure bombing campaign started.
It was a mistake to go easy in March.
And watch barbos travel down the road of Nazism. First, it was Ukrainian Nazis attacking themselves and making it look like it was the Russians... and then the civilian targets of the Russian military were actually military targets, so the Russians were just killing Nazis. And now barbos is quite at ease with starving and freezing the general population of what he calls Russians (because there is no Ukraine). So pretty much barbos is apparently gleeful over starving and freezing fellow Russians to death. Then those large executions, they weren't "true Russians". barbos is losing all sense of humanity.

Wow, if Barbos is coping this hard then things are going better in Ukraine than I thought.
Things are actually great. Even greater since infrastructure bombing campaign started.
So much cope...
There is nothing to cope for me here.
Unlike you I don't live in western propaganda media bubble.
I can get information pretty much first hand.
And things are not looking good for Ukraine.

And watch barbos travel down the road of Nazism. First, it was Ukrainian Nazis attacking themselves and making it look like it was the Russians... and then the civilian targets of the Russian military were actually military targets, so the Russians were just killing Nazis. And now barbos is quite at ease with starving and freezing the general population of what he calls Russians (because there is no Ukraine). So pretty much barbos is apparently gleeful over starving and freezing fellow Russians to death. Then those large executions, they weren't "true Russians". barbos is losing all sense of humanity.
Europe is freezing because they themselves blew up gas pipeline and sanctioned Russian gas before that. Do you understand that?
You sanctioned russian gas long before even this "invasion" happened.

It actually happened right after fracking revolution in US :) so, connect the dots :)

Back
Top Bottom