• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

And he’s losing the war for you.

The White House assessed on May 1 that Russian forces have suffered 100,000 causalities—80,000 wounded and 20,000 killed—in fighting for Bakhmut since January 2023.
LOL, White House assessed, LOL :)
White House is a bunch of filthy liars.
Ok. Enlighten us. What are the real casualties? Do you have a source?

It’s quite possible that Barbos doesn’t believe the shit Putin spews. It could be a cover. He could fear monitoring by the authorities and arrest.
Well, I would simply not post anything. Like you do.
Yes, I noticed that your gang ignores serious discussion.
Serious discussion? OK.

Tell us then about your plans to take Bakhmut and how they are going? Tell us why Russia attacked Kiev directly last year and then withdrew? That was seriously part of your plan? Or is your military that incompetent? Was it really your plan to take Kherson and then run back across the river? Or are your soldiers really just cowards?

How many years are you going to take to wrap this special military operation up? How many more Russians are going to die?
You know how this goes. Russia doesn't have to defeat Ukraine on our schedule. It can take Russia as long as Russia wants to win. Therefore, any situation with the Ukraine invasion is 'going to plan'.

Can't argue again people who think as such. It is getting to YEC territory with barbos.

Victoria Nuland is one such example.
Speaking of obsession...
Yes, she IS obsessed with destroying Russia.
Some say it has something to do with her grandparrents being from Odessa or something.
I don't see the connection. But I heard it somewhere.
Yes, that corrupt cunt and her corrupt piece of shit husband are obsessed.
She pretty much alone controls foreign affairs of this administration.
She decided to bomb NordStream.
If she wanted to destroy Russia, the target wouldn't be the NordStream pipeline.

It’s quite possible that Barbos doesn’t believe the shit Putin spews. It could be a cover. He could fear monitoring by the authorities and arrest.
Serious discussion? OK.

Tell us then about your plans to take Bakhmut and how they are going? Tell us why Russia attacked Kiev directly last year and then withdrew? That was seriously part of your plan? Or is your military that incompetent? Was it really your plan to take Kherson and then run back across the river? Or are your soldiers really just cowards?

How many years are you going to take to wrap this special military operation up? How many more Russians are going to die?
Answering your stupid questions over and over again is exactly what I call non-serious discussion.
But I will answer them one more time.
Bakhmut operation is going well. Elensky painted himself into a corner when he said they are not leaving Bakhmut.

Russia attacked Kiev because plan was to scary Elensky&Co into surrendering. The plan almost worked.
In fact, we now know for a fact that, Elensky was not planning any defense at all, they considered it stupid, becasue Russia was obviously stronger than Ukraine. Problem happened when some some millitary decided to rain on Russian Parade to Kiev. But even then Elensky was ready to surrender and had a deal signed in Turkey. But then US/UK said wait a little more and see how it's going. And it went relatively well for ukrainians. And your (american) stupid generals convinced themselves that russians are incompetent idiots who can be easily defeated. Well, they were mistaken.
Russians are not incompetent and they are beating the shit out of ukrainian idiots. But your stupid criminal neocon administration can not back off. Because backing off would mean admitting defeat.

At this rate Russia can last for years, (according to your generals). This is without China's help.
And China will not allow any pro-western regime change in Russia, period!

Now, answer my questions - AlfaBank, Nordstream sabotage. Comment on Georgia Saakashvili right hand claims that US State Department literally funds russio-phobia.

Even Biden administration doesn't think Ukraine can actually win:
They never cared whether or not Ukraine wins. Their only goal is to hurt Russia.
That’s not quite right. The idea was to encourage Russia’s stupid willingness to hurt itself. But now they’re committing war crimes, so it’s time to really hurt them.

We wonder who destroyed that pipeline. Who could it possibly be?

A Danish patrol boat detected a Russian vessel near the Nord Stream gas pipelines four days before they were sabotaged in multiple blasts, according to media reports.

The defense command confirmed it had 26 images of the SS-750 Russian navy ship, which carries a small submarine that is designed to carry out underwater operations, photographed from a Danish patrol boat in the vicinity of the pipelines on September 22, 2022, local newspaper Dagbladet Information reported Thursday.

Four days later, on September 26, 2022, explosions ripped through three of the four Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines, which link Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea and are part-owned by Russia’s Gazprom.

Serious discussion? OK.

Answering your stupid questions over and over again is exactly what I call non-serious discussion.
But I will answer them one more time.
Bakhmut operation is going well. Elensky painted himself into a corner when he said they are not leaving Bakhmut.

Russia attacked Kiev because plan was to scary Elensky&Co into surrendering. The plan almost worked.
barbos: states Russia's planned failed.
In fact, we now know for a fact that, Elensky was not planning any defense at all, they considered it stupid, becasue Russia was obviously stronger than Ukraine. Problem happened when some some millitary decided to rain on Russian Parade to Kiev.
Actually, I believe they made it flood, not rain.
But even then Elensky was ready to surrender and had a deal signed in Turkey. But then US/UK said wait a little more and see how it's going. And it went relatively well for ukrainians. And your (american) stupid generals convinced themselves that russians are incompetent idiots who can be easily defeated. Well, they were mistaken.
Yup, that is why you are saying things are "going well" in Bakhmut... instead of saying Ukraine is now annexed territory of Russia.
Russians are not incompetent and they are beating the shit out of ukrainian idiots.
Yup... but in the end, the game was capture the flag, not "beat the shit" out of Ukraine. Be like a NFL head coach bragging about ball possession when they tied the game.
But your stupid criminal neocon administration can not back off. Because backing off would mean admitting defeat.
My irony meter imploded into a singularity.
At this rate Russia can last for years, (according to your generals).
Umm, FYI, the invading force isn't the one who typically fights a war of attrition. You are talking like this is some 17th century battle and Russia is laying siege on the nation of Ukraine.
This is without China's help.
China's help... with Ukraine. Yeah.. things are going swimmingly!

And he’s losing the war for you.

The White House assessed on May 1 that Russian forces have suffered 100,000 causalities—80,000 wounded and 20,000 killed—in fighting for Bakhmut since January 2023.
LOL, White House assessed, LOL :)
White House is a bunch of filthy liars.
Ok. Enlighten us. What are the real casualties? Do you have a source?
I believe leaked document says 7 ukrainians for 1 russian.
Nobody publicly reports numbers. But I noticed that ukro-propaukrainiansganda simply reverse the numbers and reports their losses as russian. I mean they look at russian report which says 600 dead ukrainians in one day and report it as 600 dead Russians.

Russian can not have such losses, simply because most these people who were mobilized are still training.
Whereas ukro-internet is choke full of videos of people being continuously "mobilized" from the streets.
Male population sits at homes in order to avoid being kidnapped from on the street.

CNN does not show it.

Yup... but in the end, the game was capture the flag, not "beat the shit" out of Ukraine.
Here is a news for you. The game is actually what I said it is.
Russia will beat the shit out of Ukraine's army until army is no more and then march on Kiev and Poland's border.

Last edited:
What about France?
Why no condemnation of police brutality and no calls for immediate resignation of Macron the butcher!

Serious discussion? OK.

"You"! Barbos is just a guy discussing on an online forum. He's not Putin.

Your tone seems way too personal to make sense IMHO

Serious discussion? OK.

barbos was looking forward to people freezing and suffering in Ukraine back in the fall. He has said some pretty dehumanizing things.

What about France?
Why no condemnation of police brutality and no calls for immediate resignation of Macron the butcher!
A French president can't sneeze without calls for his resignation. Violent protests is a major part of the French democratic tradition. The French have historically been very good at overthrowing their leaders.

Serious discussion? OK.

barbos was looking forward to people freezing and suffering in Ukraine back in the fall. He has said some pretty dehumanizing things.
I still don't think he's Putin

That's just haggling over the definition of "winning" and "losing".

I think if Ukraine can't regain most of the land it lost, then it's a loss. But at the same time, one could consider it a win that Ukraine remains an independent nation and hasn't lost the entire southern Black Sea coast for example. Certainly, after the war, Ukraine will have to concoct a national narrative where they "won" regardless.
And note that Biden probably doesn't want a big Ukrainian victory--the objective is to drive Russia out without pushing them so hard they take the nuclear option.

Back
Top Bottom