• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

I did get some meaning out of it.
Sorry, you didn't. If you did you would not be asking stupid follow up questions.
You brought up his kids.
I'm asking why you changed the subject?

I'm very confident that it's because you got called out. So you wanted a change of subject.
Feel free to re-explain.
Tom
I just told you to ignore it.
I was not called out about anything. I know for a fact that Obama administration was directly involved in the Maidan coup. Fucking Cunt Nuland admitted it in the fucking Congress.
What the fuck are you suggesting here? She went rogue and acted alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that tell you?
it tells me that you are trolling me here.
Cause nobody, I repeat nobody except US and british neocons support Ukrainian regime.
EU does not really support them, yes, US puppet regimes in EU and in Asia (Japan, South Korea,.) are forced to support Ukraine regime, but educated people do not. Only idiots who buy into neocon propaganda appear to support ukraine. But they are brainwashed idiots who thinks that there is no toilet paper in Russia.
I understand you.

I grew up in the American post war 50s culture. Little was said or taught about the negatves of our history. Westerners in the 19th century who slaughtered Native Americans were heroes in movies. Custer was a hero when I was a kid, turns out he was far from it.

Do you csder Stalin a Russian hero?

It would appear my understanding of Russian hos try is a bit deeper than yours.

Today we are are grappling with how to teach and frame the negatives of our history.

Ignorance is bliss. Your fellow Russians are being killed and crippled in Ukraine for no good reason.

That's totally bullshit and you know it.
Dude, what do you want?
For you to stop lying.

It's a tiny thing, this one. You brought Bush II's kids into the conversation. Not for any reason I could see. It looked entirely like you dodging the reality by changing the subject to the children of the president from 22 years ago. But you do that a lot. Make ridiculous claims, then dodge around like bringing up somebody's kids.

You do that a lot. Make ridiculous claims, refuse to discuss them, change the subject to some weird "whataboutism", then declare victory. It's given me better reasons to believe that Putin's war on Ukrainians is even worse than Bush's war on Iraqis.

Have you any idea how low a plutocrat would have to sink to be worse than Bush II, in my opinion? It's really bad.

I try not to be judgemental concerning regular folks. But global leaders? Oh yeah!
No holes barred.
Tom

Do you csder Stalin a Russian hero?
As a general rule I don't consider rulers heroes, especially more-less recent.
But he was an asshole What does it have to do with the present?
I think Clinton was/is an asshole. I am not particularly fond of any US president.

Not a big fun of Putin personally, but I completely agree with him on global issues, I understand his logic.
He is better leader than Russia have had in a while. certainly better than shit you all have.
I particularly like the fact that he WAS NOT initially elected but was literally appointed. Kinda like your Gerald Ford.
Don't like his KGB background, but it is what it is.
Don't believe for a moment shit your propaganda feeds you about him.
Don't like the fact that he decided to stay in power, but again, I understand why he did that.

You people destroyed the whole country in order to remove popular leader of another country. That's what you did.

Last edited:
It's a tiny thing, this one. You brought Bush II's kids into the conversation. Not for any reason I could see. It looked entirely like you dodging the reality by changing the subject to the children of the president from 22 years ago.
How can I stop this bullshit.
OK, You brought up your dad who believed WBush administration bullshit.
Keyword here is "dad". Now, I implied that the only one person believed Bush garbage is he himself.
Now, look at your screen name, what does it say? It says Tom which is male first name.
Bush has two daughters I think

Do you get it now?

You people destroyed the whole country in order to remove popular leader of another country. That's what you did.

I know we've done that.*

We did it in quite a spectacular way when in 2013, when we invaded Iraq.

I was out in the streets carrying signs. It was extremely bad for my business. I fought with my dad. I helped organize "write your representative" campaigns.

I absolutely despised Bush's foreign policy.

What do you think would happen to someone like me responding to Putin and his government's invasion of Ukraine like I did in here?

*The USA. Not everyone here is USonian

It's a tiny thing, this one. You brought Bush II's kids into the conversation. Not for any reason I could see. It looked entirely like you dodging the reality by changing the subject to the children of the president from 22 years ago.
Keyword here is "dad". Now, I implied that the only one person believed Bush garbage is he himself.
Now, look at your screen name, what does it say? It says Tom which is male first name.

Do you get it now?

Nope.
Explain to me why government invading another country is OK.

Without going into nonsense about some kids.
Tom

Do you get it now?

Nope.

Without going into nonsense about some kids.
Tom

Don’t you understand by now?

Russia didn’t invade Ukraine — the U.S/Nato/Nazis did, and Russia is fighting back to help liberate the Ukrainian people, about whom they care very, very deeply. They only bomb Ukrainian children and steal them from their parents to keep the kids out of the hands of Nato.

I think your government has better experience at answering this question.
This is my answer. In our case it is your country who invaded Ukraine in 2014 and really in 2004 as well.

I think your government has better experience at answering this question.
This is my answer. In our case it is your country who invaded Ukraine in 2014 and really in 2004 as well.
See what I mean? Get with it, Tom! :ROFLMAO:

TomC, why weren’t you in the streets protesting the U.S. invasions of Ukraine in 2004 and 2014? :unsure:

Russia didn’t invade Ukraine — the U.S/Nato/Nazis did, and Russia is fighting back to help liberate the Ukrainian people, about whom they care very, very deeply. They only bomb Ukrainian children and steal them from their parents to keep the kids out of the hands of Nato.
Where had you been 8 years between 2014 and 2022. Do you know how many children were murdered by a regime your government installed?
And they ARE nazi, your own congress called them that, and they had been murdering chieldren in Donetsk for 8 years. You choose to ignore it calling these children terrorists. People did notice how Kiev regime started calling them (separatists) "terrorists" after secret visit of your CIA director to Kiev, quite a coincidence I must say.

Where had you been 8 years between 2014 and 2022. Do you know how many children were murdered by a regime your government installed?
:ROFLMAO:

No, why don’t you tell me, Barbie? How many children did the U.S. murder in Ukraine? Go ahead, pick a number out of your capacious ass — how about a billion? That will work!

I absolutely despised Bush's foreign policy.
Sanction yourself then.

I'm not entirely sure if Bush is even alive.

Why would I sanction myself over something that, when it happened 20 years ago, I did sanction myself at the time?

It's your country currently invading other countries. Sanction yourself.
Tom

:ROFLMAO:

No, why don’t you tell me, Barbie? How many children did the U.S. murder in Ukraine? Go ahead, pick a number out of your capacious ass — how about a billion? That will work!
All their deaths are on US government. You Installed nazi regime, you then forbade Zelensky to negotiate with Russia and forced them to go to war instead.

Do you even know that agreement was agreed already and russian forces would have left eastern Ukraine if only Zelensky agreed to Minsk?
And he did agree to that. Then Boris came probably told him "You are dead man if you sign this"
All they had to do was to give eastern Ukraine autonomy and have neutral status like Austria has.

Back
Top Bottom