• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Because of the "Fuck the EU" for once.
What are you talking about?

It's a bit like you starting to talk about Bush II's kids. I don't think the kids had anything to do with geopolitical issues.
Tom

What does that tell you?
it tells me that you are trolling me here.
Cause nobody, I repeat nobody except US and british neocons support Ukrainian regime.
EU does not really support them, yes, US puppet regimes in EU and in Asia (Japan, South Korea,.) are forced to support Ukraine regime, but educated people do not. Only idiots who buy into neocon propaganda appear to support ukraine. But they are brainwashed idiots who thinks that there is no toilet paper in Russia.

nobody except US and british neocons support Ukrainian regime.

You forgot Sweden, Finland, the entire EU, Australia, and most of the rest of the planet.
What a tiny little view of the world you have!

Apparently your entire world consists of Vodkastan, NK and China. Even the Saudi murderers can’t stomach your barbaric hordes enough to give full throated support.

I rest my case.

Your “case” desperately needs a rest.

And since when US decided to stay away from participating in coups directed against Russia?
I never said that they had.

The USA has a dreadful history concerning foreign policy, particularly during the Cold War.

Nevertheless, I'm asking you flat out.
What are issues like Bush II's kids doing in this thread, other than you covering your ass when the reality isn't working anymore?
Tom

What are issues like Bush II's kids doing in this thread, other than you covering your ass when the reality isn't working anymore?
Bush comment went over your head. Please ignore it.

nobody with IQ over 80 believed Bush administration garbage about Saddam Hussein. But in my case there are a lot of people with IQ over 120 who believe that Obama is directly responsible for the ukrainian coup. You want names? Mershimer for once, Jeffrey Sachs, yours truly, yes I have IQ over 120, that's pretty much a minimum for my degree.

Last edited by a moderator:
groundwork for Putin's "nvasion" of Ukraine
was laid out by Obama when he authorised violent coup.

My dad believed that Saddam Hussein was in league with Al-Qaeda. And had WMDs. It was because he believed in the government approved media, FOX news.

People believe weird stuff sometimes.
Tom
I thought W had daughters only.
The fact that US orchestrated violent coup in Ukraine have been throughly established.
Where? When? How?

Bush comment went over your tiny head. Please ignore it.
I did get some meaning out of it.
A bit more understanding of nationalists in Russia.

Y'all aren't much different from the Christian Trumpistas around here.

Or people, from around the world and down through the centuries, who prefer an authoritarian power than personal freedom and such.
Tom

Meanwhile, despite barbos's heated denials, Ukrainian forces have moved past Robotyne to positions south and east (Verbove).

Ukraine War Map Shows Zaporizhzhia Advances

isw-map.webp

A bit more understanding of nationalists in Russia.

Y'all aren't much different from the Christian Trumpistas around here.

Or people, from around the world and down through the centuries, who prefer an authoritarian power than personal freedom and such.
Tom
Sure, ukrainians have a lot of freedom now.

So let me flat it to you so you can understand. Your dad is an idiot, cause nobody with IQ over 80 believed Bush administration garbage about Saddam Hussein.
Except smart people can be partisan fools. Intelligence does not necessarily cross all realms of understanding and behavior.
But in my case there are a lot of people with IQ over 120 who believe that Obama is directly responsible for the ukrainian coup. You want names? Mershimer for once, Jeffrey Sachs, yours truly, yes I have IQ over 120, that's pretty much a minimum for my degree.
barbos, you are smart, there is no doubting that. The issue is, I wouldn't trust you for a second to be my cardiologist.

Sure, ukrainians have a lot of freedom now.
Living in a war zone because you and Putin don't care about them, of course they don't.
But it's because of violent dictators like Trump and Putin who don't care about them, their economy, their children, or anything.

And you keep explaining why it's OK to fuck up people like Ukrainians, because Bush II had daughters? You actually did bring that up as an issue on this thread.
Tom6

Sorry, you didn't. If you did you would not be asking stupid follow up questions.
You brought up his kids.
I'm asking why you changed the subject?

I'm very confident that it's because you got called out. So you wanted a change of subject.
Feel free to re-explain.
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom