• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Who wants to see Moscow when it is being attacked by drones? Who wmts to visit Moscow when you can be arested without any reason and made a political hostage?
Have you seen the damage in Moscow? It's laughable.
Moscow is pretty large city. One drone per day is nothing.
Moscow survived chechen terrorist attacks with 20-40 fatalities, last one was only few years back
People still went to Moscow. Moscow is probably safer than Chicago.

Oh, it will rate high, just wait, just wait. Trump will ask, how much money you stole from US taxpayers and gave it to corrupt nazi regime in Kiev and what are the results?

You might be surprised by how little Americans care about distant places or government expenditure.
Tom

Oh, it will rate high, just wait, just wait. Trump will ask, how much money you stole from US taxpayers and gave it to corrupt nazi regime in Kiev and what are the results?

You might be surprised by how little Americans care about distant places or government expenditure.
Tom
All I can say is that your damn press is worried about chances of Biden.
The fact is, Trump does have a press which wants him to win even if his own party scum prefer Biden.
I don't know how much pro-trump FOX is nowdays, but just imagine if they have collapse in Ukraine.

Damn, Moscow have murder rate of 2.5. Chicago is 29 (!!!)
Moscow had 25 in 1995 during american rule.

Basically, Moscow has the lowest homicide rate in all of Russia with the exceptions of Caucasus.

So yeah, all western expats note that Moscow is very safe. Which kinda makes sense, Moscow is the richest city in Russia and people are generally happy there.

All I can say is that your damn press is worried about chances of Biden.
The fact is, Trump does have a press which wants him to win even if his own party scum prefer Biden.
I don't know how much pro-trump FOX is nowdays, but just imagine if they have collapse in Ukraine

I'm very glad the press isn't blithely assuming the outcome of the election.
They mostly did, back in 2016, and Trump sorta won. Close enough for government work.

And so a favorite stooge of Putin started laying out the groundwork for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. When Trump got his ass kicked in 2020, Putin realized that the US government would not be helping him anymore, so he launched his "pre-emptive attack". Like Bush II did in 2013.

Fuck superpowers who think that they can fuck up millions of people for their own benefit. Trump, Bush, Putin, Hitler, the list is really long.
Tom

groundwork for Putin's "nvasion" of Ukraine
was laid out by Obama when he authorised violent coup.

My dad believed that Saddam Hussein was in league with Al-Qaeda. And had WMDs. It was because he believed in the government approved media, FOX news.

People believe weird stuff sometimes.
Tom

groundwork for Putin's "nvasion" of Ukraine
was laid out by Obama when he authorised violent coup.

My dad believed that Saddam Hussein was in league with Al-Qaeda. And had WMDs. It was because he believed in the government approved media, FOX news.

People believe weird stuff sometimes.
Tom
I thought W had daughters only.
The fact that US orchestrated violent coup in Ukraine have been throughly established.

Youtube observers I watch are all western but either pro-russian or neutral.
The ones who are more interested in war tactics tends to be neutral and have been suggesting calling off this stupid counter-offensive.
I just hope nobody in Pentagon listens to them :)
The overwhelming world view right now is against Russia and Putin. Exceptions being North Korea, China, and Iran all similar oppressive regimes ensconced with control.

What does that tell you?

I thought W had daughters only.
I cannot imagine why that is relevant to anything going on.
The fact that US orchestrated violent coup in Ukraine have been throughly established.
No it hasn't. You make unsubstantiated claims. Other people claim Jesus was born of a Virgin. My dad claimed that Iraq had WMDs and Hussein was a supporter of bin Laden and the Iraqi people would welcome the U.S. military as liberators.

You sound a lot like him. You repeat unsubstantiated claims from government approved media sources like Gospel.
Tom

Fuck superpowers who think that they can fuck up millions of people for their own benefit. Trump, Bush, Putin, Hitler, the list is really long.
Tom
Biden, Obama, Clinton.
I'd ask you to give me a reason to believe your claim here.
But I know asking wouldn't be worth the electrons.
You just dodge and repeat your unsubstantiated claims.
Tom

Tom
Biden, Obama, Clinton.
I'd ask you to give me a reason to believe your claim here.
But I know asking wouldn't be worth the electrons.
You just dodge and repeat your unsubstantiated claims.
Tom
Obama and Biden are 100% responsible for Ukrainian shit! That's a fucking fact!

I cannot imagine why that is relevant to anything going on.
Because nobody except maybe W believed this shit.

What are you talking about?
Millions of Americans, including my dad, believed that shit. It was total bullshit, demonstrably so.
You remind me of my dad. You believe total bullshit because you believe in the government who wants you to do so.
Tom

and Biden are 100% responsible for Ukrainian shit! That's a fucking fact!

I'd ask you to give me a reason to believe that. But we didn't just meet.

I know you just keep making unsubstantiated and irrational claims and changing the subject.
Tom

Obama and Biden are 100% responsible for Ukrainian shit! That's a fucking fact!

Right! Obama set the table by letting Ukraine get rid of the Pootey puppet, and then Biden rid us of the Orange plague. Those two things FORCED the Ruskies to invade Ukraine if they ever were to succeed in stealing its oil and agriculture.

Gee babs, your country is a smelly pile of shit now - begging for help from that sawed off pudgy punk in NK. It makes even me sad to see how low Russian citizens will let their tinpot dictator drag them.

Exactly how has the war benefited the Russian people.
The Putinator is the great protector of the Russian people. Everyone else seems to fall out windows, eat bad mushrooms, die in a plane crash or disappear. But the Russian people are great people, so long as they suck the Putinator's dick and otherwise keep their comments to themselves.

The Russian people are clever. Who else would pile tires onto strategic bombers to protect them from the Nazi high tech weapons? What Genius! What resilience! It is so Russian. Has the idea been patented?

Back
Top Bottom