• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Both ships that came in for Ukrainian grain made it safely out. They needed only make it out of Ukrainian waters. After that they stayed within Romanian and Bulgarian territorial waters to make it safely down to the Bosphorus Straits. So we'll see if more shipments start up.
You assume that nazi port infrastructure stays intact.

A suggestion. Biden and Congress promise to send Ukraine 3 long range cruise missiles for every Ukrainian citizen killed by a Russian drone, missile, or artillery shell. 5 missiles if the innocent victim is a child.
Your entire arsenal would be empty by Wednesday (I'm posting this on Monday).
I know he's not responding much to this thread anymore, and he's basically a propaganda mouthpiece at this point, but I wonder aloud how Barbie would respond to this. Russia is targeting civilians with their missiles. Apartment buildings. Hospitals. Schools. While Ukraine is launching attacks on Russian artillery positions, infrastructure like bridges and railways, and navy bases, Putin is ordering strikes on civilian targets in order to make Ukraine surrender to stop the sheer horror. State terrorism. Even on their own side of things they're inflicting terror on their own people. Conscripting prisoners, sending them to the front, and threatening to shoot them if they retreat. Using their own people as cannon fodder.

Ukraine can't do the "total war" thing, as they're fighting on their own territory and simply don't have the resources to bomb everything in sight. Russia is launching every ounce of steel they can produce at this little country that dares to stand up to them.

I keep wishing Biden would call out Putin and Russia by name on TV for all. Mass murder. Genocide. Torture. Rape and robbery. Slamming missiles and drones into distance cities in Ukraine far from the battle field killing civilians. And calling on Russian citizens to vote Putin out in the 2024 Russian elections. A real fire and brimstone speech painting Putin's genocidal war of aggression for what it is. Mass murder.
The little problem here is the fact that Russia does none of that. It's ukraine and US doing all of that.

I know he's not responding much to this thread anymore, and he's basically a propaganda mouthpiece at this point, but I wonder aloud how Barbie would respond to this. Russia is targeting civilians with their missiles. Apartment buildings. Hospitals. Schools
Well, if you believe Ukro-regime claims. But it slowly becoming clear that all of that is a lie.
Even your corrupt and criminal media is starting to admit that.

I wonder what happened to Jayjay. I mean it shows that he comes here, but does not post. Has he finally changed his views?
He is in Europe, people there are a little bit more informed, especially when it comes to first hand knowledge.
US and Canada are pretty well insulated from real information.

And this spat between Poland and Ukraine. I wonder if it's real and how long it stays that way.
Some (smart) people speculate that US approved it in order to slowly wind down this fiasco and help Biden corpse to stay for another 4 years.

I did no such thing. Genocide was embraced by US senators and such.
Cadadian parliament, also, supported holocaust and WW2 nazis. They say they did not know.
Well, if they did not know, then they have no business being in Parliament.

Your dear leader has already openly admitted to targeting civilians.
Where?
Now, Don't know about Zelensky, but one of his henchmen (Budanov) in recent interview openly admitted targeting civilians.
Not to mention his admission of assassination of Daria Dugina and other journalists.
US government is also pretty happy with ukrainian terrorism towards american (!!!!) bloggers/journalists when they don't agree with Nuland administration.

Moreover, NATO chief admitted that cause of this war is not Russia but NATO expansion.

I think the lack of nuance in the Canadian Yaroslav Hunka debacle embarrasing for the retarded level of this.

Yaroslav Hunka may or may not have been a Nazi. All we know is that he despised the USSR to the point he was willing to fight them. When journalists trawled Yaroslaw Hunka's blog, the most damning pro-Nazi thing they could find was that he said that his unit, Ukrianian volonteer unit, Waffen SS Galizien are spread around the world, similar to how the Jews are spread around the world today. That can be read in any number of ways. What I'm reading is that he empathises with the Jewish pain of being separated from their homeland. But maybe that's just me. I'm not saying there's stuff I couldn't find that proves he was and still is a Nazi. I just didn't find it.

WW2 in Eastern Europe was a crazy time, when allegiances shifted 180 degrees back and forth. The East Europeans were stuck between a rock and a hard place and just trying their best to pick the least bad side. Condemning Hunka for fighting for the Nazis is stupid. He might have been an awesome guy. We don't know and shouldn't assume.

He did take to arms to fight the Soviets. That's a good thing IMHO. And worth being praised for. The enemy of my enemy is my friends, and so on.

I also think it's cool that the Jewish Zelensky is capable of embracing a guy who fought for the Nazis and calling him a hero.

Your dear leader has already openly admitted to targeting civilians.
Where?
Now, Don't know about Zelensky, but one of his henchmen (Budanov) in recent interview openly admitted targeting civilians.
Not to mention his admission of assassination of Daria Dugina and other journalists.
US government is also pretty happy with ukrainian terrorism towards american (!!!!) bloggers/journalists when they don't agree with Nuland administration.

Moreover, NATO chief admitted that cause of this war is not Russia but NATO expansion.

It's not admitting to targetting civilians. They've earlier refrained from the same kind of indiscriminate drone bombings that Russia has been doing. And are still doing. It's not more than right that Russia gets to taste a bit of their own medicine. But there's a difference of scale. Ukraine drone bombings have been limitted and targetted. At this point, fuck Russia. Putin has behaved so badly for so long we can stop restraining ourselves. Russians don't seem to be people who understand when their enemy is being nice to them. Fuck those guys

It's not admitting to targetting civilians. They've earlier refrained from the same kind of indiscriminate drone bombings that Russia has been doing.
Do you even read what I say?
Russia does not target civilians, never did. Urkaine government are lying. And they are the ones who OPENLY ADMIT that THEY themselves deliberately target civilians in Russia. Of course they rationale is that russian population need to feel the pain and then revolt against Putin.
That's their plan. That's all they've got.

Ukrainian regime tried to blame konstantinovka market bombing on Russia (they still actually do).
Now, we know they did it, not Russia. The question is, was it deliberate or malfunction.
And no, kiev regime have never refrained from targeting civilians, they have been doing since 2014. Your corrupt lying media simply ignores it. Your press are full of shit. Your governments are full of shit. Most of your politicians are full of shit.

An ukrainain (she endured it herself) talks about ukrainian literature in independent Ukraine school program.
You can try translate :)
But basically, the same old story. They moved russian literature into foreign literature, then threw it out altogether. Then if you thought they took the best of literature in ukrainian you would be mistaken. They took the only literature which explicitly "anti-russian".
She gives multiple examples, which basically go like this "I am hungry, cow is dead, life sucks, rains, damn.... moskals"
Most of this depressive garbage is from 19-18 century. 100% of literature selected was depressive shit like that.
No wonder it created these degenerates who only started reading normal literature only after being ..... captured by russians.
I am not joking. Again, that's not to say that literature in Ukrainian is all like that shit. It's that they intentionally selected only that shit.
Oh, yeah, the Ukrainian Anthem, that's some high grade depressive shit.

Journalist herself says that she was lucky that her grandmother gave her normal books to read.

For the context. I myself was not interested in serious russian literature while in school. I read normal stuff 10 year boys like - scifi and adventure. I liked Mark Twain a lot.

Tried english subtitles. They are surprisingly OK. I highly recommend this video.

Last edited:
It's not admitting to targetting civilians. They've earlier refrained from the same kind of indiscriminate drone bombings that Russia has been doing.
Do you even read what I say?
Russia does not target civilians, never did.
Jesus Christ you are delusional. Russia has been monsters the entire war. While Ukraine has been restrained.

Urkaine government are lying. And they are the ones who OPENLY ADMIT that THEY themselves deliberately target civilians in Russia. Of course they rationale is that russian population need to feel the pain and then revolt against Putin.
That's their plan. That's all they've got.

Are they admitting this and lying at the same time?

Ukrainian regime tried to blame konstantinovka market bombing on Russia (they still actually do).
Now, we know they did it, not Russia. The question is, was it deliberate or malfunction.
And no, kiev regime have never refrained from targeting civilians, they have been doing since 2014. Your corrupt lying media simply ignores it. Your press are full of shit. Your governments are full of shit. Most of your politicians are full of shit.

Yes, that must be it. Everyone is mean to Russia, for no reason. Poor poor Putin. He's really the victim here

An ukrainain (she endured it herself) talks about ukrainian literature in independent Ukraine school program.
You can try translate :)
But basically, the same old story. They moved russian literature into foreign literature, then threw it out altogether. Then if you thought they took the best of literature in ukrainian you would be mistaken. They took the only literature which explicitly "anti-russian".
She gives multiple examples, which basically go like this "I am hungry, cow is dead, life sucks, rains, damn.... moskals"
Most of this depressive garbage is from 19-18 century. 100% of literature selected was depressive shit like that.
No wonder it created these degenerates who only started reading normal literature only after being ..... captured by russians.
I am not joking. Again, that's not to say that literature in Ukrainian is all like that shit. It's that they intentionally selected only that shit.
Oh, yeah, the Ukrainian Anthem, that's some high grade depressive shit.

Journalist herself says that she was lucky that her grandmother gave her normal books to read.

For the context. I myself was not interested in serious russian literature while in school. I read normal stuff 10 year boys like - scifi and adventure. I liked Mark Twain a lot.

Tried english subtitles. They are surprisingly OK. I highly recommend this video.

Ukraine has been under the thumb of Russian oppression for centuries. They're only now starting to excercise some indipendence and national pride. How about some understanding, instead of immediately screaming "Nazism" at the top of your lungs?

Back
Top Bottom