• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Russia. Such a nice bunch of people.

As the Ukraine war drags into its 20th month with no resolution in sight, a top Russian official had some ominous words for Ukraine, warning that it must surrender on Moscow's terms – or the country will "cease to exist." Vyacheslav Volodin.

Poland is also annoyed over cheap Ukrainian grain being dumped into Poland. Maybe this is the reason they're so upset?
Since when Canada became Ukraine?
The fact that you don't see a problem with that, I think explains a lot about your attitude in this thread.
Problem with what exactly? The fact that Sweden is under the thumb of Sweden? I do have a problem with that.
That's outrageous, I demand independence of Sweden.

Russia. Such a nice bunch of people.

As the Ukraine war drags into its 20th month with no resolution in sight, a top Russian official had some ominous words for Ukraine, warning that it must surrender on Moscow's terms – or the country will "cease to exist." Vyacheslav Volodin.

Yea, Russia has backed Ukraine into a corner. They either fight or they die. This is a war of choice for Russia. A war for survival for Ukraine. Any American who dosn't see this is a fool.

So if they give up, Ukraine will cease to exist. If they don't give up, Ukraine might cease to exist. I'm not a gambling man, but if I were, I'd put my chips on the greater than zero odds option. Ukraine giving up would be like betting on purple at the roulette table.

If they surrender they will definitely lose Odessa, Harkov. If not they will lose Kiev.
If they surrender, they die and lose everything. Russia and Putler can't be trusted to abide by any agreement. Ukraine's only chance is to win what they can, and then align offically with the west. Russia only attacks smaller countries that it thinks it can beat.

If they surrender they will definitely lose Odessa, Harkov. If not they will lose Kiev.
Bullshit! Like the leadership in Ukraine will be allowed to stay around. They'll either be removed and killed or just killed and Ukraine becomes Belarus 2.0. Wait... what's that? You want to be annexed into Russia? Why yes... we'll love to have you.

Barbos, we are watching reruns here.

Bullshit! Like the leadership in Ukraine will be allowed to stay around
Of course they would have to run somewhere. I am talking about territories which neutral Ukraine with new government will be allowed to keep. All current regime people would have to leave Ukraine.

Ukraine becomes Belarus 2.0
It's a general understanding that Russia should stay out of Western Ukraine regardless.
So all that nazi scum can move and have their own Nazistan there. So the real question is central Ukraine and what happens to it.
"Central Ukraine". Is that what y'all are calling Crimea now? I like your forward thinking.

It's a general understanding that Russia should stay out of Western Ukraine regardless.
So all that nazi scum can move and have their own Nazistan there. So the real question is central Ukraine and what happens to it.
"Central Ukraine". Is that what y'all are calling Crimea now? I like your forward thinking.
How funny of you.
Central Ukraine is Kiev.

Ukrainian refugee in Russia explains russians how good Russia is compared to Ukraine (even before the war the west started)
Talks about mundane stuff like health care, prices, roads, services.

Can't find it, the recent video of some joker going around in Crimea asking people about going back to Ukraine or something like that.
Some of the reactions he gets is priceless.

You're childish name calling really gets old.

Back
Top Bottom