• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

I’m sure this will do a lot of fucking good:

I remember just before the start of the first gulf war, I had reserve duty and stopped by my parents on Sunday evening. my mom said, come on we’re going to church to pray for peace. I was like, I‘m wearing my uniform, I don’t think that would be appropriate. She insisted. But I didn’t pray for peace, I prayed Saddam Hussein would accept the deal and get the fuck out of Kuwait. It didn’t work. I no longer pray at all. But if I did, it would be for a lightening bolt to hit Putin, Khamenei, all the Hamas leadership, and Netanyahu to boot.

I’m sure this will do a lot of fucking good:

I remember just before the start of the first gulf war, I had reserve duty and stopped by my parents on Sunday evening. my mom said, come on we’re going to church to pray for peace. I was like, I‘m wearing my uniform, I don’t think that would be appropriate. She insisted. But I didn’t pray for peace, I prayed Saddam Hussein would accept the deal and get the fuck out of Kuwait. It didn’t work. I no longer pray at all. But if I did, it would be for a lightening bolt to hit Putin, Khamenei, all the Hamas leadership, and Netanyahu to boot.

The Catholic Church being completely ineffective is a HUGE step in the right direction. Typically, they can't even clear that low bar.

The Catholic Church being completely ineffective is a HUGE step in the right direction. Typically, they can't even clear that low bar.
They are normally completely ineffective at doing what they say they want. They're much more effective at doing un-Christian things.

They are normally completely ineffective at doing what they say they want. They're much more effective at doing un-Christian things.
At the risk of furthering a big derail,
That's just not true.
Tom

From Yahoo News.

Air Force pilots launched successful strikes on Kerch, probably sinking one of the most modern ships of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation, capable of carrying Kalibr cruise missiles. This was confirmed by Lieutenant General Mykola Oleshchuk, the Air Force Commander.

Bonk!

From Yahoo News.

Air Force pilots launched successful strikes on Kerch, probably sinking one of the most modern ships of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation, capable of carrying Kalibr cruise missiles. This was confirmed by Lieutenant General Mykola Oleshchuk, the Air Force Commander.

Bonk!

Goody goody gumdrops. Can't wait for the satellite pics.

I would have thought in most navies serving on a flagship looks good in your jacket. Doesn't appear to be the case in Russia.

From Yahoo News.

Bonk!
The last stuff I saw on it was that it was hit but not sunk. Maybe it died by fire.

I would have thought in most navies serving on a flagship looks good in your jacket. Doesn't appear to be the case in Russia.
In Russia, flagship sink you!
Now, now. We need to wait for Barbos to tell us the truth about that airstrike on the ship. I am sure he will clear up our false reporting.

From Yahoo News.

Bonk!
The last stuff I saw on it was that it was hit but not sunk. Maybe it died by fire.
Wait, I've read this before. A boiler likely exploded and the media is trying to egg Russia on to expand the the offensive in Ukraine. Remember the Kerch!

The Askold won't be in action for quite a while. But it needs to be moved to avoid a follow up strike.

View attachment 44626
I wouldn’t even bother hitting that again.
So cool that it’s a new ship that got hit. I know how much they must struggle to keep the older ships going and with Sevastopol no longer a repair facility they can count on, it really puts a strain on the rest of the Black Sea Fleet.

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom