• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Ukraine has stood up to an imperialist power many times its size and knocked you on your ass.
That was not the promise. And they did not knock us at all.
That was all fiction, everything. All your plans ended up as utter failures.
What was the promise? And what was the fiction? Putler's goal was to conquer all of Ukraine and take Kyiv. They failed. Retreated home to their mama. Then the molesters regrouped, and used force and took a portion of eastern Ukraine. They outnumber the Ukrainians 5 to 1 and have 10 times the amount of shells. Again, congratulations. Do you want a ticker-tape parade?

And what was the fiction? Putin's goal was to conquer all of Ukraine and take Kyiv. They failed. Retreated home to their mama.
You do realize that ukrainians themselves admitted that was not what happened?
People in the current Ukrainian government are saying what you just said is BS and that what Putn was saying is the truth.

I repeat to you: People in the current Zelensky administration are saying YOU are full of shit.

What was the promise?
Promise was recapture of Crimea, in case you forgot.
Your side captured Crimea in 2014! I have no idea what's going to happen in the future in Eastern Europe. I assume that at some point, a peace deal will need to be struck with some trading of land in order for a long-term peace. But somehow, the world needs to find a way to prevent future Russian invasions in Europe everytime the west is mean to Russia. The only possible solution that I see are greater alliances. Russia isn't going to attack a country that is in a strong alliance that can fight back.

What was the promise?
Your side captured Crimea in 2014! I have no idea what's going to happen in the future in Eastern Europe. I assume that at some point, a peace deal will need to be struck with some trading of land in order for a long-term peace. But somehow, the world needs to find a way to prevent future Russian invasions in Europe everytime the west is mean to Russia. The only possible solution that I see are greater alliances. Russia isn't going to attack a country that is in a strong alliance that can fight back.
Russia is not interested in invading anyone. It is your side.

And what was the fiction? Putin's goal was to conquer all of Ukraine and take Kyiv. They failed. Retreated home to their mama.
People in the current Ukrainian government are saying what you just said is BS and that what Putn was saying is the truth.

I repeat to you: People in the current Zelensky administration are saying YOU are full of shit.
? We all saw it on TV! Your side initially bragged about the invasion! Are you saying that the 40 mile Russian military convoy was simply a bunch of Russians out on a family excursion? What is this:

https://www.space.com/satellites-russian-military-convoy-ukraine

? We all saw it on TV! Your side initially bragged about the invasion! Are you saying that the 40 mile Russian military convoy was simply a bunch of Russians out on a family excursion? What is this:

Nope
That's not what actually happened, we have been over this a million times.
You are full of shit. That's not me saying it, that's Zelensky BFF Arestovich saying it.

What was the promise?
Russia is not interested in invading anyone. It is your side.
Please. Putler is threatening Moldova and the Baltics now. He threatens Poland all the time. You've said it yourself many times that the goal is to conquer all of Ukraine. Should I go into the archives of this long thread and find your words admitting to this?

Nope
That's not what actually happened,
Holy cow! So are the Russian media now saying that Russia never invaded Ukraine? How are they explaining all the troops and the long convoy?

Nope
Holy cow! So are the Russian media now saying that Russia never invaded Ukraine? How are they explaining all the troops and the long convoy?
Russian forces entered "Ukrainian" territory in order to force Ukrainian regime to comply with agreement they signed.

Please. Putin is threatening Moldova and the Baltics now.
Of course he does. They are threatening Russia, Russia threatens them back.
No Baltics though, they've been quiet lately. So what's your problem with that?
What is your fucking problem with that? Russia does not have a right to threaten? Only you have that right? Who gave you that right?

Nope
Russian forces entered "Ukrainian" territory in order to force Ukrainian regime to comply with agreement they signed.
Okay, so the "entered" rather than invaded? Is that the excuse? And they why did they "leave" (retreated!) when Z-man told them to shove it?

Please. Putin is threatening Moldova and the Baltics now.
Of course he does. They are threatening Russia, Russia threatens them back.
No Baltics though, they've been quiet lately. So what's your problem with that?
How is Moldova threatening Russia? We are pretty engaged right now. But if the west agreed to send troopers from Lepard Lodge 462 from Milwaukie including their leader, the Grand Poobah, as peace keepers, would that help Russians sleep better at night?

Back
Top Bottom