• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Yes this post is spot on. I’ve always felt that Russians do not respect private property and sovereignty.
That's ironic for you to say. I am talking about West trying to steal russian assets. And report about Pentagon official visits to ... Crimea right after Nazi Coup in 2014.
?????
Are you pretending to not know about US/West plan to steal russian assets?
Your sense of entitlement is sad. Ukraine does not belong to you. In 2014 Ukrainian impeached their leader when he wouldn’t follow their laws. Then he started killing protesters. Countries evict poor leaders all the time. Dosn’t excuse your imperialism.

In case you have not learned russian (you should by the way).
The first video is from Odessa, so everyone is talking in russian, even men from Gestapo in ER car.
The wife saved his husband from kidnapping by zitler's goon. One of the goon decided to let them both go. Too kind of him.

Yes this post is spot on. I’ve always felt that Russians do not respect private property and sovereignty.
That's ironic for you to say. I am talking about West trying to steal russian assets. And report about Pentagon official visits to ... Crimea right after Nazi Coup in 2014.
?????
Your sense of entitlement is sad. Ukraine does not belong to you. In 2014 Ukrainian impeached their leader when he wouldn’t follow their laws. Then he started killing protesters. Countries evict poor leaders all the time. Dosn’t excuse your imperialism.
No, US started to kill protesters. And US impeached dully elected president of Ukraine, illegally.
So, sense of entitlement is all yours. You thought you could have the part of Russia or whole Russia . Instead you're gonna lose whole Ukraine, including part of Poland.

?????
No, US started to kill protesters. And US impeached dully elected president of Ukraine, illegally.
So, sense of entitlement is all your. You thought you could have the part of Russia or whole Russia . Instead you're gonna lose whole Ukraine, including part of Poland.
Ukraine (and the rest of Europe) does not belong to Russia. The war will not end until your side understands this.

Ukraine (and the rest of Europe) does not belong to Russia. The war will not end until your side understands this
War started when US neocons decided that Ukraine belongs to them.
Historically Ukraine belongs to Russia and it will belong to Russia.
Truth is, neocons wanted Ukraine as a staging ground to occupy and split Russia.
They were sure in success.

Ukraine (and the rest of Europe) does not belong to Russia. The war will not end until your side understands this
War started when US neocons decided that Ukraine belongs to them.
Historically Ukraine belongs to Russia and it will belong to Russia.
Truth is, neocons wanted Ukraine as a staging ground to occupy and split Russia.
They were sure in success.
Your side won’t take all of Ukraine. You backed up Ukraine against a wall. They have no where to go. They have no choice. The war will continue until Russians get tired of losing their soldiers to a needless war. Here’s the difference: if your side gives in, you return home. Ukraine won’t invade Russia. If Ukrainians give in, the soldiers and politicians in Ukraine will be killed. Your gulags will be busy. Russian child molesters will abduct more children. People will get tortured, women rapped, land stolen. You’re deluded if you think the Ukrainians will just give up and allow this. They will fight to the death. They have no choice. Your side does have a choice.

They have no choice.
Of course they have a choice, they can surrender and live happily ever after in Russia.
The war will continue until Russians get tired
Right, and ukrainians are never get tired.
Let me explain it to you. There is a good chance that Nazi will not get any money from you in January.
None, zilch, nada! Even if they get something it won't last past your elections. And money is not the only problem they have.
They are running out of willing idiots to fight Russia. Ukraine has no money to support war, west has no weapons to send, Ukraine has no men to man these weapons which you don't have.
You're screwed. Your best hope is to make republicans to vote for $60bil and tell Ukraine to not collapse until November so that Senile in Chief walking dead has a chance at reelection.

They will fight to the death.
Puh-leeze. Ease up on CNN.

Russia has no choice but to defeat this US Proxy war. Otherwise Russia is no more.

Ukraine picks new Christmas date in break with Russian tradition | Religion News | Al Jazeera
Ukraine’s government passed legislation in July making the date change, in what was viewed as a snub to Russia and the Russian Orthodox Church, which follows the Roman-era Julian calendar for religious occasions.

The law signed by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy noted that Ukrainians wanted to “live their own life with their own traditions and holidays”.

It allows them to “abandon the Russian heritage of imposing Christmas celebrations on January 7”, it added.

The Orthodox Church of Ukraine, a newly created independent church that held its first service in 2019, has also changed its Christmas date to December 25.

It formally broke away from the Russian Orthodox Church over Moscow’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and its support for separatists in eastern Ukraine.

The political rift has seen priests and even entire parishes swap from one church to another, with the new Orthodox Church of Ukraine growing fast and taking over several Russia-linked church buildings in moves supported by the government.
 Adoption of the Gregorian calendar - yet another adoption of that calendar. Russia continued to use the Julian calendar because of the Russian Orthodox Church, but soon after they took over, the Godless Communists adopted the Gregorian calendar.

Ukraine picks new Christmas date in break with Russian tradition | Religion News | Al Jazeera
Yeah, that's all these Nazis can do. Well, that, plus giving their military units german (!!!) names.
The way it's going. They Will rename their army to Wehrmacht.

They have no choice.
Of course they have a choice, they can surrender and live happily ever after in Russia.
The war will continue until Russians get tired
Right, and ukrainians are never get tired.
Let me explain it to you. There is a good chance that Nazi will not get any money from you in January.
None, zilch, nada! Even if they get something it won't last past your elections. And money is not the only problem they have.
They are running out willing idiots to fight Russia.

They will fight to the death.
Puh-leeze. Ease up on CNN.

Russia has no choice but to defeat this US Proxy war. Otherwise Russia is no more.l m kk I’m
First off, why would Ukraine trust Russia in any kind of settlement? Russia word is crap. Secondly how is Russia threatened by a sovereign country on its border?

First off, why would Ukraine trust Russia in any kind of settlement?
Because unlike you, Russia is trustworthy. Second of all, you are still under impression that Zitler and his regime represents Ukraine. They don't. They represents and controlled by interests of US neocons.
Zitler sold Ukraine to US neocons.
Your word is Crap, Russian word is gold.
And keep in mind that Russia will not have any talks wih Zitler Regime, only unconditional surrender.
If regime changes, there might be some kind settlement, but it would still be close to 100% Russia's terms.

Murderous is Nazi Regime in Kiev. They still bomb Donetsk civilians, even with little ammunition they have.
Do you mean like these "civilians"?

ukrainesmall4943671195.jpg

DONETSK, Ukraine — On a recent sunny afternoon in Donetsk, Vadim Kerch was holding court in a dark office in the former headquarters of Ukraine’s security service, which has been occupied since last month by a group of rebels who call themselves the Russian Orthodox Army. Kerch is one of their two commanders.

A local resident was appealing to Kerch for help. At the end of May, the man said, armed men claiming to be part of the pro-Russian uprising seized his car in the neighboring city of Makeyevka and then called him asking how much he was willing to pay for its return.

Bild: Russia may attempt to attack Europe next winter, European intelligence source says
The intelligence service source contends that a potential Russian strike on Europe could occur within the presidential transitionary period, contingent on President Joe Biden not securing re-election in the 2024 U.S. presidential election. This transition period spans three months, from the November 2024 U.S. presidential election to the subsequent inauguration in January 2025.

According to the intelligence source, Russia may aim to launch an attack on Europe during this transition, especially if the leading Republican candidate, former President Donald Trump, is re-elected. Assistance to European countries is anticipated to follow, albeit with some delay.
Vladimir Putin is hoping that Donald Trump will be much more sympathetic to him and Russia than Joe Biden has been, it seems.

Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny located at Siberian penal colony two weeks after disappearance | CNN
He had been sentenced to 19 years in prison in August after being found guilty of creating an extremist community, financing extremist activities and numerous other crimes. He was already serving sentences of 11-and-a-half years in a maximum security facility on fraud and other charges he denies.

Ivan Zhdanov on X: "0. Где Навальный? ..." / X
0. Where is Navalny? For ten days now we have not known the answer to this question. We are looking for him in various pre-trial detention centers and colonies, we checked all of Moscow and the Vladimir region.

I’m starting a thread in which I will mention each colony and pre-trial detention center where we were looking for Alexei Navalny.
Then a long thread on where he looked for this critic of Vladimir Putin.

Ivan Zhdanov on X: "24/24 ..." / X
Let's skip a couple of dozen pre-trial detention centers and colonies.
Correctional Colony No. 3 (IK-3), also known as “Polar Wolf,” is located in the village of Kharp in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Alexei Navalny is there.
 Kharp - in northern Siberia, a little inland from the Arctic Ocean. In 2010, it has 6,413 people. It is 67 mi / 109 km southeast of  Vorkuta with nearly 71 thousand people in 2010. Wikipedia has climate data on Vorkuta, and as one might expect, it gets very cold in winter. It is below freezing most or all of the day from October to May.

Alexey Navalny: Kremlin critic slams Russia's 'corrupt' elite for bringing Putin to power | CNN
In what he called “My Fear and Loathing” – his first lengthy statement since he was convicted of extremism and sentenced to 19 years in prison by a court in Moscow last week – Navalny said he hated self-serving Russian officials, so-called “reformers” of the 1990s who are concerned only with “their own wealth.”

“That is why I can’t help it and I fiercely hate those who sold, drank, and wasted the historical chance that our country had in the early 1990s,” Navalny said.

“I hate Yeltsin, […] Chubais and the rest of the corrupt family who put Putin in power,” he said, referring to former Russian President Boris Yeltsin and former high-level Russian official Anatoly Chubais.

“Is there any other country where so many ministers of (a) government of reforms became millionaires and billionaires? I hate the authors of the most stupid authoritarian constitution, which they sold to us idiots as democratic, even then giving the president the power of a full-fledged monarch,” he added.
He said that the post-Soviet Russian leadership was “not even trying to make obvious democratic reforms.” The 1996 election he called “fraudulent” and “one of the most dramatic turning points in Russian modern history,” though he conceded that back then, “the general unfairness of the election” did not bother him.

But “Russia will still have a chance” to move toward democracy. “This is a historical process. We will again be at the crossroads,” he wrote.

Vladimir Putin is hoping that Donald Trump will be much more sympathetic to him and Russia than Joe Biden has been, it seems.
I'm sure Putin is confident of that. Trump was certainly useful during his first term.
I honestly believe that Trump's main motivation for stealing all those classified documents was to make them available to Russia.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom