• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Barbos, you make a lot of claims about what other people say. Virtually no proof is provided however.

But it isn't NATO attacking anybody,
I have a bridge you might be interested in purchasing.
Nazis are using NATO satellite data, NATO missiles. US pays salaries for to all nazi soldiers and whole nazi government.
NATO soldiers in the from of mercenaries are being deployed in Ukraine. It's an unprovoked NATO aggression against Russia.
??? You live in your own world. You guys are using North Korean and Iranian weapons. Do we consider North Korea as attacking Ukraine??

I wonder what the betting line is for European troops officially fighting in Ukraine in the next year.
I’d take that absurd bet right now. How much you want to put up? I do think that it’s at least 50-50 that Putler will attack additional Euro countries next year. They’ve said so many times.

Nazis are using NATO satellite data, NATO missiles. US pays salaries for to all nazi soldiers and whole nazi government.
NATO soldiers in the from of mercenaries are being deployed in Ukraine. It's an unprovoked NATO aggression against Russia.
??? You live in your own world. You guys are using North Korean and Iranian weapons. Do we consider North Korea as attacking Ukraine??

If this was a criminal trial then there would be accountability for supplying aid.

This is all just lying about complicity/helpfulness - not trying to be biased with innuendo. But everyone does it.

If Ukraine needs help and weapons stand proud for giving them, but don't say you aren't.

There was just now a mother who got convicted for giving her unstable son a gun.

And yes, Iran and North Korea are aiding attacks on Ukrainians. This is simple. I would guess that you want that to stop.

Enemy bad, Friend good. If friend does it, then it is not the same thing as enemy doing it. Logical operators don't apply to friend vs enemy.

If this was a criminal trial then there would be accountability for supplying aid.

This is all just lying about complicity. But everyone does it.

There was just now a mother who got convicted for giving her unstable son a gun.
How is it criminal to supply aid to a friendly country fighting imperialism?

No, it is you. We are not using iranian weapons anymore. And it was never in any significant numbers.
And Nazi regime 100% dependent on NATO weapons. 100%
NK weapons, we had to use them in order to show South Korea their mistake odf sending shells to Nazi regime in Kiev.
So Russian Army launched few NK missiles.
Russia outproduces the whole western world in terms of shells.

Last edited:
Your friendly country is a nazi regime terrorist state
Poor babs. Ukraine WAS such a State until the people of Ukraine ousted the Pootey Puppet. Pooty was pissed, and then his boy lost the US election in 2020 so he was either going to lose his Imperial hold on Ukraine, or had to invade pronto. At least that was his thought when he believed his mighty army would go out for a lark one weekend and come home with his prize.
Now he has Russia on the verge of collapse with a hollowed-out corrupt military dependent on other dictators to keep it afloat...
Watching pootey hang on by Trump's carefully manicured tiny fingernails, is almost pitiable.

So Elensky finally replaced military genius Zaluzhny with Syrskiy.
No doubt because things were going great :)
Some people were speculating that android terrorist Budanov was the guy. But in the end they (I mean Nuland&Co) went with regular military dude.

How is it criminal to supply aid to a friendly country fighting imperialism?
Your friendly country is a nazi regime terrorist state implicated in countles war crimes.
And it is you who are imperialists.
We’re trying to help a country defend their homes. This is about stopping imperialism. I’m sorry that you don’t understand what imperialism means.

We’re trying to help a country defend their homes.
I heard you the first million times. I can even accept (with difficulty) that you are dumb enough to believe that.
I mean, do you believe Iraq war was well justified? Vietnam? it's yes/no question.

I heard you the first million times. I can even accept (with difficulty) that you are dumb enough to believe that.
I mean, do you believe Iraq war was well justified? Vietnam? it's yes/no question.
No. I don’t think we should have invaded Iraq. Vietnam is a different story. It was a civil war. We liked the losing side. In hind site, was not a great decision.

No. I don’t think we should have invaded Iraq. Vietnam is a different story. It was a civil war. We liked the losing side. In hind site, was not a great decision.
It was a yes/no guestion and I presume both to be "No" even though you appear reserved in case of Vietnam.
OK, both No. I suppose if I ask few more such questions and answers will be No too.

So what makes you so sure that this time (Ukraine) you are right? And not merely right but unquestionably right?

So I repeat the question. If things are so great for your side, why all this garbage talk about russian imperialism?
Seriously, just keep doing what you are doing and Putin problem resolves itself.

You are not making any sense.

I’m
It was a yes/no guestion and I presume both to be "No" even though you appear reserved in case of Vietnam.
OK, both No. I suppose if I ask few more such questions and answers will be No too.

So what makes you so sure that this time (Ukraine) you are right? And not merely right but unquestionably right?
Here’s the Test: are Russian soldiers in Ukraine, fighting Ukrainians? Yes or No? If yes, Russians are Imperialists.

Your media simply does not show things which are inconvinient. And it's relatively easy to do considering most of the inconvenient shit is in russian or in ukrainian.

I’m

Here’s the Test: are Russian soldiers in Ukraine, fighting Ukrainians? Yes or No? If yes, Russians are Imperialists.
Russians fought in Germany too.
So your test is shit.

Here is a better test, Did Ukrainian President and the whole Canadian Parliament applauded to a WW2 nazi? Yes or No?

Canadians are ...... ignorant imbeciles and have no right to lecture russians. Yes, 140 millions russians don't give a flying fuck what canadians think about the Ukraine issues. And it can be extended to the whole western world. You are nothing to us!
Zelensky applauded to a WW2 nazi and did not explain himself, that alone justifies rolling over Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom