• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

My, how careless.
No worries, when americans come, they will fix everything, just ask East Palestine residents.

This was an explosion of a missile designed to deliver nuclear warheads. After seeing a few videos of Russian rockets aimed at Ukraine misfire, I would be very nervous if I was a Russian missile technician who was ordered to launch a nuclear missile.
Yeah. I would expect the majority of their birds not to work. A few might, though.

My, how careless.
No worries, when americans come, they will fix everything, just ask East Palestine residents.

This was an explosion of a missile designed to deliver nuclear warheads. After seeing a few videos of Russian rockets aimed at Ukraine misfire, I would be very nervous if I was a Russian missile technician who was ordered to launch a nuclear missile.
Yeah. I would expect the majority of their birds not to work. A few might, though.
Straight from the Hitler video :)

Failed NATO attack on russian ships in Black Sea.
We don't read Russian.

But what's the point in talking about a fail? That sometimes happens. You have to pick off all the inbounds, not just some of them.

Failed NATO attack on russian ships in Black Sea.
We don't read Russian.
Very convinient.
But what's the point in talking about a fail? That sometimes happens. You have to pick off all the inbounds, not just some of them.
9 out of 10 ukro-attacks on sea ship fails. And 1 time when it does not fail it's an old Soviet Era ship which often is not even manned properly. So wake me up when they hit modern ship, Yes there are modern ships and ukro-nazi try to attack them too.

Some people suggest that the reason why Russia allows that to happen (instead of moving all that junk farter from Nazistan) is that they can claim "You see what these assholes doing in the Black Sea? We need to take Odessa back where it belongs"

Well, sometimes it takes time to make the sausage. I'll let you know in 20 yea.... oh fuck me! Has it been 20 years already?! Wow. I'm getting old. Anyway... I'll let you know in another 20 years whether getting rid of Saddam was a net gain.

I think you have forgotten Saddam's behaviour. He kept starting wars against his neighbors. At least Iraq hasn’t invaded anyone the last 20 years. That's a very positive change

But it isn't NATO attacking anybody,
I have a bridge you might be interested in purchasing.
Nazis are using NATO satellite data, NATO missiles. US pays salaries for to all nazi soldiers and whole nazi government.
NATO soldiers in the from of mercenaries are being deployed in Ukraine. It's an unprovoked NATO aggression against Russia.
Doesn't matter what we are doing inside Ukraine as you shouldn't be there in the first place.
You should not be there. Russia has every right to be there.
Ukraine gets to decide who should be in Ukraine. Neither the US nor Russia gets to make that choice.

9 out of 10 ukro-attacks on sea ship fails. And 1 time when it does not fail it's an old Soviet Era ship which often is not even manned properly. So wake me up when they hit modern ship, Yes there are modern ships and ukro-nazi try to attack them too.

Some people suggest that the reason why Russia allows that to happen (instead of moving all that junk farter from Nazistan) is that they can claim "You see what these assholes doing in the Black Sea? We need to take Odessa back where it belongs"
Even if 9 out of 10 fail they will in time pick off the rest of your Navy. And if they aren't manned properly then your port defenses should be taking them out--but they aren't. You see them (we repeatedly see video with splashes from defensive fire), they aren't coming in fast yet they're getting through.

Nazis are using NATO satellite data, NATO missiles. US pays salaries for to all nazi soldiers and whole nazi government.
NATO soldiers in the from of mercenaries are being deployed in Ukraine. It's an unprovoked NATO aggression against Russia.
Doesn't matter what we are doing inside Ukraine as you shouldn't be there in the first place.
Ukraine gets to decide who should be in Ukraine. Neither the US nor Russia gets to make that choice.
And they decided that they did not want to have war with Russia when they elected Elensky.
So, get the hell out of Ukraine and take all your nazis with you. You can keep them in Canada ad you did last time

Even if 9 out of 10 fail they will in time pick off the rest of your Navy. And if they aren't manned properly then your port defenses should be taking them out--but they aren't. You see them (we repeatedly see video with splashes from defensive fire), they aren't coming in fast yet they're getting through.
Nobody in Russia is impressed.

Well, sometimes it takes time to make the sausage. I'll let you know in 20 yea.... oh fuck me! Has it been 20 years already?! Wow. I'm getting old. Anyway... I'll let you know in another 20 years whether getting rid of Saddam was a net gain.

I think you have forgotten Saddam's behaviour. He kept starting wars against his neighbors. At least Iraq hasn’t invaded anyone the last 20 years. That's a very positive change
You are being ridiculous. Saddam was YOUR guy, YOU armed him to start a war with Iran.

You are being ridiculous. Saddam was YOUR guy, YOU armed him to start a war with Iran.
Denmark armed Saddam with T-72s!?

The more you know...

:rolleyes:

Hopefully the death of Putler’s opponent will galvanize opposition to that murderous fuck, more than it will serve as inspiration for the Trump Party. But I somehow doubt it. It feels like Uncle Vlad demonstrating to Cheato - “See how easy it is?”

No, you don't, and it's insane to think you do.

Back
Top Bottom