• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

I live in eastern Europe (Bulgaria). That means that when I begin to write in the morning, you there in USA are probably asleep.
Except our friend barbos. Sometimes he begins to write even one hour before me! Russia is one hour before Bulgarian time.
I have to ask barbos: Are you working in St Petersburg?
You know by heart all the propaganda that Putin tells and what his hang-around guys tries to lie to the Russian people.

And what happened yesterday and today, 4th and 5th of August - Barbos will tell you that it is only nazi-propaganda or how?

Read also what I wrote earlier today about the troll factory in St Petersburg. (Page 826)

and

I live in eastern Europe (Bulgaria). That means that when I begin to write in the morning, you there in USA are probably asleep.
Except our friend barbos. Sometimes he begins to write even one hour before me! Russia is one hour before Bulgarian time.
I have to ask barbos: Are you working in St Petersburg?
:picardfacepalm:

What do you think about the propaganda that is presented in Russian national TV?
I don't watch it. It's as bad as Western Propaganda I guess with only difference that that deep down Russia is right and West is wrong.
You do not watch Russian propaganda???
You invent it by yourself?:hobbyhorse:
Considering what little we know about the poster it's likely he is a paid propagandist, probably derives his income that way.
yeah, I was paid big bucks to register here 20 years ago and wait for 2022 to start working the huge and influential crowd in the US.

There are two types of Putin lovers:
1) "A useful idiot or useful fool is a pejorative description of a person, suggesting that the person thinks they are fighting for a cause without fully comprehending the consequences of their actions, and who does not realize they are being cynically manipulated by the cause's leaders or by other political players." (Wiki)
2) A paid accomplice.

Now, a useful idiot is mentally the worse one as he makes the same job as a paid one, but does not take the money.

The useful idiots can be divided in two categories:
a) The ultra right ones, neo-nazis or what ever you want to call them.
b) The ultra left that thinks (s)he is defending some sort of USSR and does not understand that Russia is a sort of "wolf-capitalism" where the "Apparatus", "the legal system" and the criminals are the same.

I tell more about this later.

I guess you are not useful idiot, right?
I mean you are paid to post this garbage? the same way Sana Marin the dancing Queen was paid to surrender to NATO.

You do realize she was paid, don't you?

In other news, Russia were presiding over BRICS and both Malaysia and Indonesia want to join and were visiting Internationally isolated Moscow. Malaysia is what? 50 times bigger population than Finland?
Basically more than half of the whole EU.

in other news beer production hit 11 years high in Russia.

And in case you did not know, I don't drink alcohol, especially bear.

USSR and Russia has always been ruled with cheap alcohol and cheap bread - now the price of bread has gone up.

USSR and Russia has always been ruled with cheap alcohol and cheap bread - now the price of bread has gone up.
When they cant sell bread as usually they make beer of the grain.

You show your utter ignorance once again.
first of all, alcohol was never cheap in Russia/USSR. Second of all, it's not true anymore, people spend most of their money on ordinary stuff - travel, hobbies, food, cars. Russia is slowly turning into USA in terms of consumer society .

I mean you are paid to post this garbage? the same way Sana Marin the dancing Queen was paid to surrender to NATO.

Source? (TASS or RT is not enough.)
Source for what? for well known facts?

LOL - When you cant prove anything, not even give a feeble link - you try to wash it over with some platitude.

LOL - When you cant prove anything, not even give a feeble link - you try to wash it over with some platitude.
I have already proven that.

You show your utter ignorance once again.
first of all, alcohol was never cheap in Russia/USSR. Second of all, it's not true anymore, people spend most of their money on ordinary stuff - travel, hobbies, food, cars. Russia is slowly turning into USA in terms of consumer society .

You probably know the truth, but try to feed us with lies.
You should listen to Elvira Nabiullina (Chief of the Russian Central Bank).

I have already proven that.
No you have not.
I wonder what kind of "Flat earth facts" -book you use for your "information". Please give that link.

Special facts and news for barbos:

It is estimated that as many as 150,000 Russians have died so far in the War in Ukraine and that the total number wounded and killed is over 465,000. Russia is struggling to recruit new soldiers and is now offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $22,000 for new recruits that sign up to fight in Ukraine for a minimum of 1 Year.
In this video I provide more details of this deal, look at the problems that Russia is facing and discuss how these issues are now impacting on both the Russian Economy.

Chapters:
0:00 Intro
3:05 SIGN ON BONUS
4:32 RUSSIAN LOSSES
6:46 USA & UK
8:35 SALARIES
10:11 ECONOMIC LOSSES
14:04 EMPLOYMENT
16:03 SUMMARY & CONCLUSION
24:06 WINDSWEPT CLOCK

Russia is struggling to recruit new soldiers and is now offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $22,000 for new recruits that sign up to fight in Ukraine for a minimum of 1 Year.
This has been a problem for the families. The money doesn't get paid, particularly when the recruit is killed.

Back
Top Bottom