• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

LOL, Syrski admits that his "plan" to force Russian Army to move forces from Pokrovsk to Kursk has failed.
And he does that in ........ ukrainian, stupid fucker is having hard time speaking it.
I guess regime in Kiev decided to prepare the public to the loss of Pokrovsk, which according to Roepke (german nazi "journalis") will be catastrophic.

So, long awaited retaliation for nazi helmets invasion into Kursk Oblast has now happened.
And according to Zelehitler himself it has been the largest strike so far. And I could be wrong but nazi-propaganda did not even bother to report the usual 99% success rate in intercepting everything. Could be that Nazi Air Defence has finally been eliminated. And F-16s are not ready for the role. I suspect they can't find idiots in the west who would fly them, despite Lindsey Graham promises.
Keep telling yourself this shit. I know the authorities are watching your posts. I won’t let them know of the secret codes in them. ;)
So you deny that Russia conducted a strike all over Nazi controlled Ukraine?

Meanwhile Prime Minister of Lithuania, conducted WW2 ukro-nazi salute and supported islamic terrorists in pretty much one sentence. What a cunt!

After watching a few of those videos the Russian Hitler's method is to not return wounded men back to Russia. This is why he sends these men into battle when they clearly need to recover and need care. A few boxes with dead heroes is one thing to patriotically gush over but hospitals with wounded conscripts that talk about their experiences is very dangerous. It's also why he leaves them on the battlefield to rot and doesn't recover bodies.

You gotta give Adolph Putin credit where credit is due. He knows what he needs to do to keep his neck out of the noose. Considering the state of the Russian population in terms of getting information there will need to be a few million dead soldiers before anything of significance happens on the Ruski home front.
How retarded one has to be so that after watching few videos to make a conclusion that Russian losses are in the millions.

After watching a few of those videos the Russian Hitler's method is to not return wounded men back to Russia. This is why he sends these men into battle when they clearly need to recover and need care. A few boxes with dead heroes is one thing to patriotically gush over but hospitals with wounded conscripts that talk about their experiences is very dangerous. It's also why he leaves them on the battlefield to rot and doesn't recover bodies.

You gotta give Adolph Putin credit where credit is due. He knows what he needs to do to keep his neck out of the noose. Considering the state of the Russian population in terms of getting information there will need to be a few million dead soldiers before anything of significance happens on the Ruski home front.
How retarded one has to be so that after watching few videos to make a conclusion that Russian losses are in the millions.

He did not say that Russian losses ARE in the millions.

Also, calling someone “retarded” is a violation of the rules as I understand them. I think I will report your post, and maybe several others as well.

Ukraine has crossed into Russia and Russian bases have been attacked.
There were no russian bases in the region nazi forces are currently claiming to occupy.
Stop calling Ukrainians Nazis. It is demonstrably false.
Projection by sweetheart barbos..
Sure, Hunka was a freedom fighter, sure!
So much so that even Poland wants him to be deported to them.
Not to mention all these jewish organizations.

Last edited:
Occasional fuckups like WW2 ukro-nazi clapping in Canakistan Parliament and nazi insignia on pretty much every ukro-soldier your media interviewed does not teach you anything.
Dude, your use of juvenile name-calling makes your message completely unintelligible.
Ukroclappingcanakistan WHAT?

It doesn’t even send a message any more. It’s doesn’t grok at all.

Ukraine has crossed into Russia and Russian bases have been attacked.
There were no russian bases in the region nazi forces are currently claiming to occupy.
Stop calling Ukrainians Nazis. It is demonstrably false.

It also makes the posts unreadable and unable to parse what he could have possibly meant.
He spends so much effort packing insults as densely as possible that he has lost any meaning.
It becomes “What?” Salad.

Occasional fuckups like WW2 ukro-nazi clapping in Canakistan Parliament and nazi insignia on pretty much every ukro-soldier your media interviewed does not teach you anything.
Dude, your use of juvenile name-calling makes your message completely unintelligible.
Ukroclappingcanakistan WHAT?

It doesn’t even send a message any more. It’s doesn’t grok at all.
Did it ever?

Back
Top Bottom