• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

You've just said it:

"So what," says our very special expert Babs.

At least that's the reaction I would expect.

As for the video if the Putinstan economy is in as bad shape as reported Adolph himself may be doing the next Peter Pan from a window.

And I didn't realize that the Kursk incursion caused the displacement of 200,000 Russians. Too bad it isn't two million or twenty million.

And I didn't realize that the Kursk incursion caused the displacement of 200,000 Russians.
First of all there were no 200K people to displace there. Total population there was probably around 30-50K.
Second of all half of the population of Ukraine has been displaced. So we are clearly winning in that category.

Something for barbos:

This video describes well the situation the Russian soldiers are. And how they are treated.

BBC:
"The soldier filming this is trapped. He's in Vuledar, a town in eastern Ukraine. He belongs to the Black Beret Marines from Russia's Elite 155th Brigade. Waves of men from this unit were sent to take Vuledar last winter.
But this small town soon turned into a death trap.
In a letter that went viral the soldiers claimed that 300 men were killed, wounded or went missing in just 4 days during the assault. They also wrote that their commanders called them meat."

And I didn't realize that the Kursk incursion caused the displacement of 200,000 Russians.
First of all there were no 200K people to displace there. Total population there was probably around 30-50K.
Second of all half of the population of Ukraine has been displaced. So we are clearly winning in that category.
Man, sounds like the Rams in Super Bowl LIII.

Rams: *late in the 4th quarter* Look, we've held the Patriots to just 13 points!

Barbos talking about normal people is like a lunatic talking about mental health. People in Putinstan can't even laugh at their dear leader without risking prison.
Right, I am a lunatic and BoJo who thought about invading Netherlands is not, sure.
Safe to say that, at least! Be careful, babs.

your fucking ukro-nazi

Who, exactly, are you referencing when you use this phrase? Can you please be specific for the sake of comunication instead of self-derailing to engage in nonsense name-calling?

I can’t even tell if you mean singular or plural.

Can't use names, that'd humanize the people Russia is working so hard to dehumanize, to make it easier to overlook their deaths. After all, Ukrainians are Slavs that the Russians are murdering... to protect Slavs.

your fucking ukro-nazi

Who, exactly, are you referencing when you use this phrase? Can you please be specific for the sake of comunication instead of self-derailing to engage in nonsense name-calling?

I can’t even tell if you mean singular or plural.

Russians always comment like that when they can't comment on facts about some post.

Nobody ever heard of “Ukro-Nazis” until pooteypologists made up the word.
As is often the case, it is self descriptive.
All the Ukro-Nazis in Ukraine are “visitors” from Russia, dying for their “military exercise”. Babs has been told that if he just keeps repeating the invented word, the existence of non-Russian Ukro-Nazis will become accepted as fact.
I don’t think it’s working. Babs is still the only Ukro-Nazi on this forum.
😜

Google Gemini says:
As of 2024, the population of the Kursk Region of Russia is projected to be 1,061,200. The Kursk Region is located in western Russia and borders Ukraine. The region's capital is the city of Kursk, which had a population of 440,052 in 2021.

Google Gemini says:
As of 2024, the population of the Kursk Region of Russia is projected to be 1,061,200. The Kursk Region is located in western Russia and borders Ukraine. The region's capital is the city of Kursk, which had a population of 440,052 in 2021.
Barbos has to contest every single fact that comes out of this morbidly sad Putin created war!

Google Gemini says:
As if bab's credibility wasn't already in the shitter.

One has to admit that the situation in Ukraine is anything but favorable for Putinstan. Without military spending on the Ukraine invasion the Putinstan economy would be in the shitter. I don't buy into all the anti-Putinstan propaganda but there is some truth to be gleaned. Ukraine's ability to attack and destroy targets deep inside Putinstan has changed the war even moreso than their Kursk operation. If Ukraine can manage to take and hold territory despite losing territory elsewhere they are in a better position. Let's give them the weapons to defend our freedom. This is a continuation of the cold war.
You still talk about Kursk? Normal people have already agreed that it was and is a russian trap.
If it was a trap why didn't they spring it?!?!

Earlier today I was reading that Russia actually had enough firepower there, just not properly organized and when Ukraine jammed their comms that failure couldn't be corrected before Ukraine bit off a chunk.

Back
Top Bottom