• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

To All, To All, To All! [for barbos: Всем, всем, всем!] This was the title of Lenin's perhaps most famous leaflet.

Barbos does not want to discuss the battles of Kursk but instead tries to argue about the number of evacuees, maintaining this type of pseudo-discussion regardless of the topic.

The truth is this:
  • The evacuation in the Kursk region was a complete farce. Many people fled in their own cars, and officials evacuated themselves first. The elderly and those without resources to leave the areas occupied by Ukrainians remained in their villages, although the Ukrainians provided them with humanitarian aid.
  • The Ukrainian army evacuated people from around a 30 km radius, which is why the number of evacuees rose to about 220,000. Russian soldiers were happy to assist with evacuations outside the war zone because, once the villages were empty, they could freely loot stores, homes, etc. I posted Russian videos of this looting here yesterday and the day before.
Barbos does not want to discuss, for example, the following issues:
  • The complete incompetence of Russian army commanders
  • The looting by soldiers
  • The plight of both the evacuees and those who were not evacuated.
It is pointless to discuss trivial matters with Barbos; it is better to ask her opinion on the main issue.

Barbos! You know that things are not well. Why not engage in a constructive discussion about these matters?

Last night

Here the same pics.
A question about these drones Ukraine are using for these attacks.
What is their range? Some of the attacks are 100s km from Ukraine. There is always the payload vs. weight. vs. size vs. range balancing.
Are they being launched from Ukraine or launched from inside Russia?
I will write about drones tomorrow, but typically a drone can reach up to 600 km, but there are also drones that can reach over 1.000 km.

Vuhledar was a small town - now it's only ruins:
  • The Russians attempted to capture Vuhledar starting in February 2022, when the major offensive began.
  • Vuhledar originally had a population of 14,000.
  • During these 31 months, an estimated 18,000 to 25,000 Russian soldiers were killed, which is significantly more than the original population of the town.
  • Also, a vast amount of equipment belonging to the Russian army was destroyed. For these reasons, these defensive battles were of great importance to the Ukrainian army.
  • The fact that the fighting could continue for such a long time was partly due to Vuhledar's location on a hill and the incompetence of Russian commanders, who showed little concern for the lives of their soldiers.

According to Russian propaganda "The Victory in Vuhledar" is almost as big as when Berlin was taken in WWII. (deep sarcasm)
    In reality, at that pace, the Russian army needs about 2.000 years in order to conquer Ukraine. In other words, it will never happen.

Sadly, for the Russian people, even if the peace would come today - it will take some 50 years before it has recovered - if ever.

your fucking ukro-nazi

Who, exactly, are you referencing when you use this phrase? Can you please be specific for the sake of comunication instead of self-derailing to engage in nonsense name-calling?

I can’t even tell if you mean singular or plural.
Azov.

Gotcha! I understand now. Last I heard, Azov comprised about 900 guys. There are more nazis in Eureka, Kansas than that! Don't let that small of a group scare you so much.

Back
Top Bottom