• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Yes, americans can't agree on rifles but they all (republicans&democrats) agree on this Russia-Ukraine thing.

So your conspiracy theory relies on Democrats and Republicans being in unanimous agreement. It fails the smell test on that alone.

Having said that, I should remind you that you (the West) are alone in this.
Nobody besides Western establishment (bought by MIC) supports your aggression against Russia.

Uh huh. Countries like Switzerland, a nation famous for not having any foreign policy opinions are condemning Russia's invasion. You having the chutzpah to argue that this is unprovoked "aggression against Russia" is so farcical you are sounding like an abusing spouse telling their partner, "look what you made me do". Nobody is buying it.

Not Latin America, not Asia, not Africa, not even Arab countries. Not even freaking Israel.

The UNGA resolution consisted of 193 countries. 5 voted in support of Russia. Nobody is buying this bullshit about Nazis who for some reason are totally fine with a Jew being President. Your argument is so bad faith it is literally hurting your credibility for everything else.

Yes, americans can't agree on rifles but they all (republicans&democrats) agree on this Russia-Ukraine thing.

So your conspiracy theory relies on Democrats and Republicans being in unanimous agreement. It fails the smell test on that alone.
That's not a theory, let alone conspiracy theory.
Having said that, I should remind you that you (the West) are alone in this.
Nobody besides Western establishment (bought by MIC) supports your aggression against Russia.

Uh huh. Countries like Switzerland, a nation famous for not having any foreign policy opinions are condemning Russia's invasion. You having the chutzpah to argue that this is unprovoked "aggression against Russia" is so farcical you are sounding like an abusing spouse telling their partner, "look what you made me do". Nobody is buying it.
Well, farcical is you having chutzpah to claim that even Westen Media is united in their support of nazis. It's true that MSM supports nazis. But a lot of independent journalists are not. They openlyu call nazis a nazi. It's good thing you have free (from government interference) press. It's just it's not free from oligarch interference.

Not Latin America, not Asia, not Africa, not even Arab countries. Not even freaking Israel.

The UNGA resolution consisted of 193 countries. 5 voted in support of Russia. Nobody is buying this bullshit about Nazis who for some reason are totally fine with a Jew being President. Your argument is so bad faith it is literally hurting your credibility for everything else.
You are alone. That's why US sends out threatening letters to African countries.
Nobody supports garbage you are spewing there. They are aware of american wrath though.

Hey barbos, I gave a cookie to a guy who said he is from the Philippines last week. When do you think Putin will invade? Lol.

Russian propaganda is so fucking stupid. Who could believe this shit?

I do. Every day on the train to work, I see graffiti of swastikas on old warehouses near Strathfield. Clearly Putin is going to invade Australia next.

....... American observers?
You have not seen ukrainian propaganda. They convinced the whole "nation" that Yury Gagarin was ...... ukrainian.
That's a level of stupidity simply unreachable.

Funny thing happened after I had watched few chat roulette videos between that russsian "barbarian" and ukrainian "intellectuals". Youtubes with Schizophrenia patients started to appear in recomendations :)

For these who still have not learned russian/ukrainian. The russian barbarian is a well informed in current events and history who talks to victims of 30 years of ukrainian propaganda. There are others like him too. But one thing which strikes me most that
pro-russian russians are pretty normal and educated people, whereas pro-ukraine ukrainians are almost invariably idiots who .... literally think that Gagarin was an ukrainian (spoiler, he was not, in fact, Soviet leaders made sure that he WAS russian and (!!!) good looking)

Last edited:
Barbos is trying to convince us he isn't stupid by telling us that he forms political opinions by using "chat roulette." LOL.

And the Youtube algorithm thinks he's got schizophrenia! LOL.

Tell us more barbos! Tell us how you know you aren't contaminated by Russian propaganda because you refuse to listen to career journalists. Only "independant journalists" who broadcast on "chat roulette" from their mother's basement are good enough for you!

Barbos is trying to convince us he isn't stupid by telling us that he forms political opinions by using "chat roulette." LOL.
Well, I don't but it confirms it rather well. Ukrainian nazis and their suporters are utter degenerates. It's an established fact that Ukraine left to their own devices for 30 years devolved into nationalist shithole.

And you apparently believe and form your opinion from reports of your government and main stream media.

Last edited:
Putin going back to Peter the Great is claiming Ukraine is Russia. Estonia is part of that. Lithuania's
independence like Ukraine is talked of being withdrawn. Russian politician making reference to Finland.

In the report Russians are getting in lock step of propaganda. The economy is stabilizing and sanctions are not going to do nything to deter.

Perhaps the west's limited response will turn out to be an appeasement that does not work.

I hope the cumming generations of politicians here and in the west are up to the tasks.

Peter the Great (Russian: Пётр Вели́кий, tr. Pyotr Velíkiy, IPA: [ˈpʲɵtr vʲɪˈlʲikʲɪj]), Peter I or Pyotr Alekséyevich (Russian: Пётр Алексе́евич, IPA: [ˈpʲɵtr ɐlʲɪˈksʲejɪvʲɪtɕ]; 9 June [O.S. 30 May] 1672 – 8 February [O.S. 28 January] 1725)[note 2] was a monarch of the Tsardom of Russia and later the Russian Empire from 7 May [O.S. 27 April] 1682 until his death in 1725, jointly ruling before 1696 with his elder half-brother, Ivan V. Under his reign, Russia was modernised and grew into a European power.

Through a number of successful wars, he captured ports at Azov and the Baltic Sea, laying the groundwork for the Imperial Russian Navy, ending uncontested Swedish supremacy in the Baltic and beginning the Tsardom's expansion into a much larger empire that became a major European power. He led a cultural revolution that replaced some of the traditionalist and medieval social and political systems with ones that were modern, scientific, Westernised and based on the Enlightenment.[1] Peter's reforms had a lasting impact on Russia, and many institutions of the Russian government trace their origins to his reign. He adopted the title of Emperor in place of the old title of Tsar in 1721, and founded and developed the city of Saint Petersburg, which remained the capital of Russia until 1918.

However, the formation of local elites domestically was not his main priority, and the first Russian university—Saint Petersburg State University—was founded only a year before his death, in 1724. The second one, Moscow State University, was founded 30 years after his death, during the reign of his daughter Elizabeth.

Putin going back to Peter the Great is claiming Ukraine is Russia. Estonia is part of that. Lithuania's
independence like Ukraine is talked of being withdrawn. Russian politician making reference to Finland...

Technically, the claim goes back to the 15th century, after the fall of "Tsargrad" (Constantinople or "Caesar City") to the Ottoman Turks. Ivan IV became Tsar and began to expand Russian territory. The narrative then was that Moscow would be the "Third Rome" and that the Tsar was Tsar of "all the Russias", which included Orthodox areas of Ruthenia--Ukraine and Belarus, which had been part of the Kievan Rus'. Peter I was the tsar that fought expansionist wars to start gobbling up territory that was an integral part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Belarussian had even been the official court language for a time when the Commonwealth was first established and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania merged with Poland to form it. Russia and Sweden battled over that territory and completely devastated the Commonwealth, leaving it as easy pickings for a later Catherine the Great to gobble up the lion's share of the Commonwealth for the Russian Empire.

China also sees itself as returning to past empires.

Western liberal democracy may end up being a short lived flash in the pan.

Barbos thinks this whole thing was caused by Victoria Nuland who managed to convince an entire country to kick it's Russian puppet out of office by using her super power of ... handing out cookies to protesters.

I hear they weren't even home-made cookies.

But it was enough to make Russia's puppet run for the hills.

LOL. Barbos lives in a fantasy land.
Sure, Mearsheimer and I live in a fantasy world. And you who thinks that Ukraine is winning live in real world, sure.
"winning" is relative. Russian reputation is shit on the bottom of my shoe now that they have demonstrated the best they can do. Russia's reputation was that they should have just steamrolled over Ukraine with little effort and the entire country would have been "secured" in a matter of 1 or 2 weeks.
That they have so pitifully failed to live up to their reputation is proof that Russia is over. I give them 4 years to live. After that it will be known as EUUSU (European Union-United States of Ukraine).
They will get their Blue Jeans, American 80's movies, and McDonnalds back, Puppy Poopy will cry himself to sleep every night in Syberia, and write love letters to his boyfriend Donald.
Ya... "winning".

Barbos thinks this whole thing was caused by Victoria Nuland who managed to convince an entire country to kick it's Russian puppet out of office by using her super power of ... handing out cookies to protesters.

I hear they weren't even home-made cookies.

But it was enough to make Russia's puppet run for the hills.

LOL. Barbos lives in a fantasy land.
Sure, Mearsheimer and I live in a fantasy world. And you who thinks that Ukraine is winning live in real world, sure.
"winning" is relative. Russian reputation is shit on the bottom of my shoe now that they have demonstrated the best they can do. Russia's reputation was that they should have just steamrolled over Ukraine with little effort and the entire country would have been "secured" in a matter of 1 or 2 weeks.
That they have so pitifully failed to live up to their reputation is proof that Russia is over. I give them 4 years to live. After that it will be known as EUUSU (European Union-United States of Ukraine).
They will get their Blue Jeans, American 80's movies, and McDonnalds back, Puppy Poopy will cry himself to sleep every night in Syberia, and write love letters to his boyfriend Donald.
Ya... "winning".
Yes, Putler’s forces morphed from the second greatest army on earth into the second greatest army in Ukraine, in less than a week.

Back
Top Bottom