• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

TV and credit cards:
"It will drive prices even lower but Saudi Arabia can survive. Others, not so much.
What will Putin do?"

I do not think he can do much on that front. Not pump more and sell it. Saudi Arabia does the right thing!

- "Hitler’s Germany first occupied the Rhineland. The West did nothing.
- Then Austria was taken. The West did nothing.
- The Sudetenland was taken from Czechoslovakia. Nothing happened.
- All of Czechoslovakia was taken. Still, nothing happened.

Putin has acted in the same way. By our inaction, we reinforce the dictator’s self-image, where he is untouchable and powerful,”
Pekka Toveri says in his book.

Pekka Toveri (born 6 April 1961) is a Finnish politician and retired general.
Now he is a Member of the European Parliament.

Attempt to Destroy a Freight Train Crossing a Bridge in Samara, Russia!​

"Raw" trancript:
hello everyone something different here
so in Samara Russia somebody said to be
a partisan group attempted to detonate a
Railway Bridge crossing the river right
as a freight train was crossing over it
in the video you can see a clump of
smoke from a detonation.

The train E is carrying a
mixture of freight wagons and fuel
trucks this attack was unsuccessful in
terms of destroying both the bridge and
the train but it did damage the bridge
as shown in this video here you can see
the supporting concrete of the bridge is
cracked in places and part of the
structure itself of the sides has
collapsed although most of the bridge
itself still stands now I'm no engineer
so I have no idea if this sort of damage
it'll be safe to support heavy trains
anymore or not but I'm cl to think not
this looks like quite a lot of damage
but I do think Russia should test it by
running a few trains maybe carrying some
tanks over it a few times just to be
certain but this was very close to being
a massive disaster for Russia if a
detonation actually destroyed the bridge
whilst a train was crossing over it mad
cause a lot of
damage Reports online say partisan
groups are responsible and there is a
growing partisan movement in Russia this
isn't the first time explosives have
been placed on train tracks and trains
have been derailed by partisans in the
past sometimes these sorts of attacks
and activities have about Ukrainian
intelligence involvement but Ukraine is
of course tight lipped as to what that
involvement might be I'd assume it is
contacting said dissident groups and
either paying them to hit certain
targets funding them to buy the
equipment they need or even just giving
them Intel such as here for example when
exactly the supply train would be
crossing the bridge here's a Google map
view of the bridge itself itself
spanning over 100 MERS across the Samara
River I'd imagine if this bridge does
need repairing of it because of the
damage it will be quite a tricky job and
here you can see it area zoomed out in
Samara Russia and quite far from Ukraine.

Reactions: SLD
Russia is panicking! Check this video from 18:40 minutes - if you don't have time to see it from the beginning.
Russian state TV explains how 99% of the US population - and also the European population will starve to death.

Russia is panicking! Check this video from 18:40 minutes - if you don't have time to see it from the beginning.
Russian state TV explains how 99% of the US population - and also the European population will starve to death.

Here is the original Russian state TV's "Nuclear weather report". They are absolutely crazy.
I wonder how the Russian TV public reacts to that?

The end of the Putin era is near...

One has to admit that the situation in Ukraine is anything but favorable for Putinstan. Without military spending on the Ukraine invasion the Putinstan economy would be in the shitter. I don't buy into all the anti-Putinstan propaganda but there is some truth to be gleaned. Ukraine's ability to attack and destroy targets deep inside Putinstan has changed the war even moreso than their Kursk operation. If Ukraine can manage to take and hold territory despite losing territory elsewhere they are in a better position. Let's give them the weapons to defend our freedom. This is a continuation of the cold war.

Join Chuck Pfarrer, former Navy SEAL Team Six Squadron Leader, as he breaks down Ukraine’s groundbreaking drone tactics and how they are shaking up Russia’s defenses. From military airfields to fuel storage sites, Ukrainian drones are hitting deep into Russian territory, marking a turning point in modern warfare.In this episode of Kyiv Post's 'Point of Impact', we analyze the significance of Ukrainian drone strikes that have disrupted Russia's energy infrastructure, destroyed military assets, and crippled air defenses. With detailed accounts of missions that wiped out fighter jets, fuel reservoirs, and defense systems, this video explores how Ukraine is using this unconventional strategy to gain an advantage over a much larger adversary.

I do agree Russia's back is against the wall but we didn't put it there, the wall is entirely of your own making
Nope, it's your making. You could have had Ukraine in neutral status just fine, like Austria. But that was not the plan, you wanted this war.
Being neutral was the problem. Putin went ape when his puppet got thrown out.

However, the wall I'm talking about isn't even in Ukraine. Rather, it's that you have other republics that would like to leave but are afraid to. If Ukraine successfully escapes they're much more likely to try to leave.

He actually did not and it was THE mistake. He should have entered Ukraine in 2014 and restored constitutional order.
However, the wall I'm talking about isn't even in Ukraine. Rather, it's that you have other republics that would like to leave but are afraid to.
Does not matter what they want now. Russia will have none of that. And no, they don't want to "leave", you want them to "leave"

One has to admit that the situation in Ukraine is anything but favorable for Putinstan. Without military spending on the Ukraine invasion the Putinstan economy would be in the shitter. I don't buy into all the anti-Putinstan propaganda but there is some truth to be gleaned. Ukraine's ability to attack and destroy targets deep inside Putinstan has changed the war even moreso than their Kursk operation. If Ukraine can manage to take and hold territory despite losing territory elsewhere they are in a better position. Let's give them the weapons to defend our freedom. This is a continuation of the cold war.
You still talk about Kursk? Normal people have already agreed that it was and is a russian trap.

He actually did not and it was THE mistake. He should have entered Ukraine in 2014 and restored constitutional order.
There was nothing unconstitutional about throwing out the Russian puppet and you did invade in 2014. Constitutional order was not their goal.

However, the wall I'm talking about isn't even in Ukraine. Rather, it's that you have other republics that would like to leave but are afraid to.
Does not matter what they want now. Russia will have none of that. And no, they don't want to "leave", you want them to "leave"
I don't see where Russia gets a choice in the matter.

You still talk about Kursk? Normal people have already agreed that it was and is a russian trap.
:hysterical:

There was nothing unconstitutional about throwing out the Russian puppet and you did invade in 2014. Constitutional order was not their goal.
Not for you to decide what is and what is not unconstitutional.
We absolutely do get to decide. We decided to squash Your regime change attempt in Syria, Kazakhstan and now we are unwinding your regime change in Ukraine. It is you who have no choice in the matter.

What are you laughing at? Data shows it is what I said it is. Even your fucking ukro-nazi now claim that we knew about their Kursk "invasion" plans. Yes, they claim that now.

Not for you to decide what is and what is not unconstitutional.
Irony is dead.

We absolutely do get to decide. We decided to squash Your regime change attempt in Syria, Kazakhstan and now we are unwinding your regime change in Ukraine. It is you who have no choice in the matter.
Oh, we have lots of choices. And so do you. You can continue your stupid war and continue to get your asses kicked or you can go home.

Barbos talking about normal people is like a lunatic talking about mental health. People in Putinstan can't even laugh at their dear leader without risking prison.

What are you laughing at? Data shows it is what I said it is. Even your fucking ukro-nazi now claim that we knew about their Kursk "invasion" plans. Yes, they claim that now.
Oh, you knew all about. But you did nothing about it. And the Ukrainians are still there kicking your asses. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom