• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

Clearly they don't know anything about atheists. Nothing about massive orgies, kitten bbq's.

I prefer puppies battered then deep fried.

Small orgies are good. I don't have that much space, but I could rent a church hall for a laugh.
Or Congress. More whores in Congress per capita than anywhere else on the planet.

WTF? That was out of line, dude. :mad:

What have whores ever done to you to deserve being compared to Congresspeople?

Clearly they don't know anything about atheists. Nothing about massive orgies, kitten bbq's.

Small orgies are good. I don't have that much space, but I could rent a church hall for a laugh.

i know you're joking about the sterotypes about atheists but I really hate those jokes. what if somebody who doesn't know about atheists read that comment.

I felt it was incredibly dishonest, and actually I think it might be common practice now. Someone needs to write a detailed critique of it.

Holy cow. Have we stumbled onto the new "If you are on fire, don't run" treasure trove?

In other news, like the how to confuse an atheist one. I'm confused how any of that is supposed to be confusing. The good news is, you can add tips.

View attachment 3305

Umm... Joey, let up on the cross there.

Picture 5 at the above link seems to be encouraging certain sorts of relationship ....

i know you're joking about the sterotypes about atheists but I really hate those jokes. what if somebody who doesn't know about atheists read that comment.
I dunno. Two points for Jimmy and one point for Draconis?

Considering some of the sincere comments the Bleevers make about us atheists, we can either laugh it off or spend all our time worried that every word we utter contributes to their ignorance and hatred and take steps to limit the spread of idiocy.

Only one strikes me as having much of a chance of success....

They'd probably want to join up. ;)

for the first few seconds, they are remarkably loud.

Considering some of the sincere comments the Bleevers make about us atheists, we can either laugh it off or spend all our time worried that every word we utter contributes to their ignorance and hatred and take steps to limit the spread of idiocy.
Ooohh.. yeah, atheists talking will definitely curtail the spread of idiocy.

Actions speak loud than words. I just try treat people the way I want to be treat thats all I can do. Maybe that will reduce their ignorance and hatred. if not oh well I just live my life.

Actions speak loud than words. I just try treat people the way I want to be treat thats all I can do.
So, you're asking for us to tell you what's wrong with your postings?

So, you're asking for us to tell you what's wrong with your postings?

Look this my feelings on this topic.
I get that. Treat people the way you want to be treated. You started posting in this thread to point out what the atheists were doing wrong, so that means you want us to point out what you're doing wrong, right?

of course you think I am wrong I don't so let's have a debate.
I didn't say you're wrong.
I am pointing out that your claim to treat people the way you want to be treated only makes sense if you desire that others derail your threads to talk about what you're doing wrong.
It seems a bit contradictory.

of course you think I am wrong I don't so let's have a debate.
I didn't say you're wrong.
I am pointing out that your claim to treat people the way you want to be treated only makes sense if you desire that others derail your threads to talk about what you're doing wrong.
It seems a bit contradictory.
I think you misunderstood me. I just don't want to derail this thread any more. if this was my thread others telling why I was wrong is an discussion not an derail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom