• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How was the election supposedly stolen?

This is last POTUS election was nowhere as close as the previous one, yet there were no hysterical after the fact claims by HRC.

Frankly, anyone who still insists the election eas stolen is impervious to evidence.

Frankly, anyone who still insists the election eas stolen is impervious to evidence.
The way it works for some people is to make the claim and then have someone else go out and get evidence to support the claim. If someone else isn't willing to go get the evidence then the claim is obviously true. Pretty simple. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The way it works for some people is to make the claim and then have someone else go out and get evidence to support the claim. If someone else isn't willing to go get the evidence then the claim is obviously true. Pretty simple. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That’s what aliens always say.

I guess we're gonna have to accept the fact that RVonse is right and there was election fraud happening that skewed the results.

The only reason why this hasn't been submitted to court is because no one can be bothered. WAKE UP etc etc.

But this was a close and hotly contested matter deserving far more scrutiny.
It was EXACTLY the same EC victory margin that Trump loudly called a landslide when he “won” (while losing the popular vote by 3 million). How is that same margin suddenly razor thin when it’s against him, along with an 8 million vote margin???

SCRUTINY?? Like you wanted some fucking scrutiny in 2016 when RW morons were chanting “you lost, get over it!”?
Are you going for a world record in some kind of disingenuousness contest?

The stunning hypocrisy of RW extremists never fails to impress.

I'm so used to right-wing hypocrisy it's the same as responding to a child having a tantrum. Nothing to get concerned about.

The chickens have come home to roost is all.

I'm so used to right-wing hypocrisy it's the same as responding to a child having a tantrum. Nothing to get concerned about.

The chickens have come home to roost is all.
Color me paranoid, but the continued insistence by the likes of Vonse and Swiz, that there was something wrong with the 2020 election, gives me a creepy sense of foreboding about 2024.
I am 99+ percent certain that there will be minimal if any overt fraud, but I expect CLAIMS of fraud to be manufactured in bulk, as it is apparent that if nothing changes in the next 14 months or so, Republicans are going to
a) suffer an historic rout, and
b) scream bloody murder about it and try to destroy the system that handed them their asses.

In fact the usual suspect is already bemoaning the unfairness that will have been unfairly directed at him by the unfair system that unfairly lets people vote against him. He has even said that the Constitution needs to be ignored if it interferes with his royal ambitions.

I can only hope that by 11/24 most trumpsuckers will have exhausted themselves in service to Cheato’s delusions, and are not so eager to stage another violent insurrection. But our own local trumpsuckers are giving me doubts.

Trump has simply being utilizing the old propaganda schtict: Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes indistinguishable from the truth,

It has been testified that Trump knew as a fact that he lost the election early on. He simply promoted a false narrative while trying to manipulate others into cheating ( ‘finding votes’ Mike, just declare me the winner) to ‘make him the ‘winner.’

Unfortunately, we’ve most of us isolated ourselves into echo chambers reverberating the ‘truths’ we want to hear and believe. A lot of people never talk ( any more) to anyone who holds substantially different points of view than they themselves hokd, so if ‘everyone’ you know voted fir Trump, the only way he lost is if there was massive cheating, a narrative Trump and his allied have tried
To push from the beginning. I think there is some form of truth: but I think it is the GOP who did their best to cheat well enough to throw the ejection to Trump.

Trump has simply being utilizing the old propaganda schtict: Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes indistinguishable from the truth,
And it seems to work pretty well on the deplorables.

And it seems to work pretty well on the deplorables.
The oddness of the people who hate people who say they are victims, crying about being victims of fantasy. The trouble is that the lie doesn't have to convince everyone, just enough to turn the tables as parties will vote for seemingly anyone. Granted, the Dems haven't had to vote for a Trump yet. The good news is the lie failed to convince enough people overall, however, it convinced enough that even most Republicans, including those that didn't think so in 2021, that something nefarious went down to get Biden the election in 2020. And the GOP has made a mint on this lie.

Mike Lindell’s war against machines is costing him some of his own machines.
The MyPillow CEO is auctioning off company equipment after major retailers such as Walmart dropped his products due to his wild election conspiracy theories.
“It was a massive, massive cancellation,” Lindell told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us.”
As a result, bargain hunters in the Minneapolis area have a chance to bid on MyPillow equipment including trucks, forklifts, air compressors, sewing machines, computers and more.
Poor Mike Pillow. Confusing capitalism with cancel culture.

The MyPillow CEO is auctioning off company equipment after major retailers such as Walmart dropped his products due to his wild election conspiracy theories.
“It was a massive, massive cancellation,” Lindell told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us.”
As a result, bargain hunters in the Minneapolis area have a chance to bid on MyPillow equipment including trucks, forklifts, air compressors, sewing machines, computers and more.
I thought republicans adored the free market.

They do, when it benefits them.

They do, when it benefits them.
No, no, no. They’re much too principled to be hypocrites.

They have a new strategy layered on top of that even... evidenced by the numerous failed lawsuits... They make a claim using the legal instrument called an affidavit. Regardless of the fact that the claim in the affidavit is thrown out as bogus, they hold up the affidavit and call it "evidence". As if a claim is evidence... so they have collected tons of affidavits from rejected, unfounded claims and call it tons of evidence.

Back
Top Bottom