• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I Didn't Rape Her, I Slipped

But his semen were inside her vagina.
Was the semen inside the vagina proper? Or in the "outlying regions" as JD from Scrubs would say?
He claims he had sex with her friend right before (I assume she corroborated that) which would explain semen on his genitals which could easily be transferred onto the accuser during non-penetrative contact.
I agree that we're not getting the full story. I cannot, however, see what more could possibly come out that would change my opinion that he's a rapist.
What happened to the infallibility of the jury that people on here seem to believe in when things go their way, like a cold-blooded murderer walking out after 60 days or a rapist not getting out for 200+ years?

Crappy reporting in my opinion. There's no way a jury would accept "I fell on top of her and woops ! My penis penetrated her vagina." as a defense. We are not being told the full story.
Yeah, that version sounds like one of those jokes about how it's an oxymoron to say that somebody got pregnant accidentally. "What, did you trip and fell in?"

Oh ... I should have known.
Abaddon advanced a scenario where she pulled him on top of her. I am not saying that's what happened but I fail to see how that scenario could possibly be interpreted as him raping her, not even "yeah, maybe".

Abaddon advanced a scenario where she pulled him on top of her. I am not saying that's what happened but I fail to see how that scenario could possibly be interpreted as him raping her, not even "yeah, maybe".

I said this:

another article said:
… she had pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs… He said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

From here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...i-millionaire-cleared-of-raping-teenager.html

It doesn’t seem the claim is that his penis entered her. But maybe it is, or maybe it's all just super-crappy reporting.

Still rape? Yeah, maybe. After all, it doesn’t necessarily require penile penetration for it to be rape. But the reportage needs to be more complete and accurate to do anything other than simply project imaginations onto this.

So, I said there’s another article that casts doubt on whether his penis was involved at all. The accused person obviously needs to explain how his semen got in her, and getting pulled on top of her is part of his explanation.

And yes, maybe he raped her in spite of a possible non-involvement of his penis.

Because it’s still rape if he was on top of her and groping her and maybe even fingering her (which is possibly why the OP’s article said “penetrated”).

Right? It’s still rape if she didn’t indicate she wanted sex and yet his cum-stained hand still found its way to her crotch, yes?

His story sounds like it's more likely to result in a broken dick, than penetration. (yes there is such a thing as a broken dick. Just remember that you can't unsee some things before using Google)

Yeah. It would be possible with a great amount of luck but a broken dick would be far more likely (assuming he was hard.)

That does not explain kissing, though. If you fell on someone you would be getting off them, not kissing them.

Last edited:
Yes, that is all true, but the guy was rich... and some women do lie about rape.

Some women do! I am not disputing that. I have not been through the court process, but I can tell you that a woman asleep CANNOT and HAS NOT consented to sexual intercourse of any description. That fact alone makes it rape.

If she has lied about the whole process, but that doesn't excuse a RICH man for taking what may not have been offered a second time.
You don't post in these sorts of thread often, now that I think of it. I'm pretty much channeling at this point.

Some women do! I am not disputing that. I have not been through the court process, but I can tell you that a woman asleep CANNOT and HAS NOT consented to sexual intercourse of any description. That fact alone makes it rape.

If she has lied about the whole process, but that doesn't excuse a RICH man for taking what may not have been offered a second time.
You don't post in these sorts of thread often, now that I think of it. I'm pretty much channeling at this point.

No, I don't generally post in 'this type of thread'. I post in threads where I have an interest. This topic interests me.

Look, I can understand everyone's skepticism, but you have to remember that he's a millionaire. Millionaires got to their positions in life through natural selection and that makes them superior beings. For example, take a look at Trump's recent health report written by his doctor:
"...laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent...His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."

So, obviously what happened here is that this millionaire's penis breached his underwear, broke through his zipper, then broke her panties, and finally landed into her.

Case closed.

Look, I can understand everyone's skepticism, but you have to remember that he's a millionaire. Millionaires got to their positions in life through natural selection and that makes them superior beings. For example, take a look at Trump's recent health report written by his doctor:
"...laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent...His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."

So, obviously what happened here is that this millionaire's penis breached his underwear, broke through his zipper, then broke her panties, and finally landed into her.

Case closed.

Thank you for putting this into perspective.. :D

I know when I get hard, the little head takes over from the big head and I then bump into a lot of things accidentally.

I guess it must be a millionaire thing to wear clothes with zippers in bed.
Or more likely they both wore minimal clothing. No zippers required.

Da fuck?

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/16/millionaire-who-claimed-he-fell-into-teen-cleared-of-rape

Abdulaziz claimed he came out of the bedroom to offer the girl a T-shirt to sleep in or pay for a cab ride home. But when she pulled him towards her, he fell. He said that’s when his erect penis must have accidentally penetrated her.

I have absolutely no response to that. :confused:

latest

WHAT?!

What jury on Earth would EVER buy that shit???

Well... a thoroughly bribed one, I suppose.

How was the case from the prosecution's side?

If I were the prosecutor, I'd say "The defendant claims that he slipped and accidentally put his penis in her vagina". Then I'd rest my case and sit down.

There really shouldn't be anything more needed for a conviction.

How was the case from the prosecution's side?

If I were the prosecutor, I'd say "The defendant claims that he slipped and accidentally put his penis in her vagina". Then I'd rest my case and sit down.

And you'd lose the conviction - as you should.

There really shouldn't be anything more needed for a conviction.

Except perhaps an actual argument, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom