• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I have proof for the existence of God!

Every time I hear a country song it almost always references drinking beer or pretty women. What's the deal with that?
You got something against beer and pretty women?
Well, in Rock Music they drink beer with pretty women.
Country songs, they're drinking beer because of the pretty women...

Every time I hear a country song it almost always references drinking beer or pretty women. What's the deal with that?
You got something against beer and pretty women?

Good insight there.... :slowclap:

Then that would make:
Rock an expression of the average man's fantasies.
Country an expression of the average man's reality.

Good insight there.... :slowclap:

Then that would make:
Rock an expression of the average man's fantasies.
Country an expression of the average man's reality.

Sounds about right. Personally I have plenty of reality, and look to art to provide fantasy as entertainment. If reality is sufficiently entertaining, I can live it without the soundtrack. Perhaps that's why I dislike Country music. (Well, that and the awful sounds it makes).

You only listen to trash country music, that's what.

Are you suggesting there's any other kind?

You must work for the CIA. Only someone involved in developing enhanced interrogation techniques could say something that awful!

I like watching hot women in cowboy hats shake their boobies and strip clubs can be pricey, so country music videos hit the spot. You do need to be careful, though, or else you'll accidentally end up watching some snowflake dude whine about how he had to become an incel because his woman was all bitchy and left him.

Back
Top Bottom