• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I must have missed the day in history class ...

That seems to have been the national religion concerns when thinking back those Arab "death to the infidels" terrorists that threatened POTUS until it was dictated by cops they were going to nuke Temple Mount. At the time question was how would Arabs be able to nuke Israel & could only think of those Arabian fables of flying carpets; but then the churchstate cops dictated they weren't Arab but Al Qaeda. Trump's nearly 20 year old KKK Freudian slip like Rehnquist's ?

So, that's a no, i take it. Anyone to call, though?

Call SCOTUS Rehnquist & see how those specialized Arab "death to the infidels" Klues Klucks duh Klans Al Qaeda flying carpet terrorists health care plan worked out for that churchstate cops second coming national religion business….

That seems to have been the national religion concerns when thinking back those Arab "death to the infidels" terrorists that threatened POTUS until it was dictated by cops they were going to nuke Temple Mount. At the time question was how would Arabs be able to nuke Israel & could only think of those Arabian fables of flying carpets; but then the churchstate cops dictated they weren't Arab but Al Qaeda. Trump's nearly 20 year old KKK Freudian slip like Rehnquist's ?

Call SCOTUS Rehnquist & see how those specialized Arab "death to the infidels" Klues Klucks duh Klans Al Qaeda flying carpet terrorists health care plan worked out for that churchstate cops second coming national religion business….

Please address your grammar. And try to be more coherent.

Please address your grammar. And try to be more coherent.

I think it's intended as art, not science. (?)
Or maybe it's just incoherent. I don't know much about art, but incoherence does seem to be accepted as part of it in some circles. :D

It's not art, but a response to pseudo science. Somehow considering unrelenting repetition of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as unAmerican is probably nowhere as despicable & vile as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops baptize thine eyes by urinations Mengele concentration camp defamation before extermination of a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower as without a doubt unAmerican, but then Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception of a supreme swastika up Uranus court standing for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops business with Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" to nuke Temple Mount 9/11 as a pentultimate unAmerican Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia "death to the infidels" Christian Nation national religion.

It's almost good. Have algorithm remove 50% of consecutive nouns and posts will improve significantly.

It's not art, but a response to pseudo science. Somehow considering unrelenting repetition of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as unAmerican is probably nowhere as despicable & vile as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops baptize thine eyes by urinations Mengele concentration camp defamation before extermination of a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower as without a doubt unAmerican, but then Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception of a supreme swastika up Uranus court standing for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops business with Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" to nuke Temple Mount 9/11 as a pentultimate unAmerican Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia "death to the infidels" Christian Nation national religion.

So I take these pills, my dick gets bigger and I can make $1250 a week at home, right?

Bigmoneysalvia, is that you?

Seriously this is a salad.

Ironic other forums seem to approve of the topic reply, so really missed this day in history.
Can you show us on the doll where these other forums approved you?

And here that master plan of Christianity's master race of pedophilia making Islamophobia the national religion is no better than the multitude of Catholic Church pedophile priests.

Ironic other forums seem to approve of the topic reply, so really missed this day in history.
Can you show us on the doll where these other forums approved you?

And here that master plan of Christianity's master race of pedophilia making Islamophobia the national religion is no better than the multitude of Catholic Church pedophile priests.
Good, good, no KKK references. Now, any chance you could show you at least recognize the topic under discussion in the threads you post in?

Good, good, no KKK references. Now, any chance you could show you at least recognize the topic under discussion in the threads you post in?

Keith, you are asking it to be self aware. Nothing good can come from this... Just leave it alone please.

Keith, you are asking it to be self aware.
I dunno about that. You don't have to be self-aware to note and at least somewhat respond to the topic. Angelo manages, after a fashion.

But, hell, even that crazy senator who thought Guam might capsize made more sense.

As if Trump's immaculate fighter jets in the Revolutionary War conception of might have been a Freudian slip as compared to must have missed the day in history Arabs had flying carpets for 9/11 …...

I dunno about that. You don't have to be self-aware to note and at least somewhat respond to the topic. Angelo manages, after a fashion.

But, hell, even that crazy senator who thought Guam might capsize made more sense.

Actually, I think it's more like this:

34266591_1938233909541036_8738325527393206272_n.jpg

Actually, I think it's more like this:

View attachment 22808

Seems Trump making a joke out of the Royal Air Force in the Revolutionary War is somehow as amusing as those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists where by now it should be obvious that Israel probably figured out how Arabs in business with KKK cops to nuke Temple Mount as to what flying carpets were since there was no attack, while US Intelligence was more interested in that second coming of Christianity; which could still be on all those soiled scrabble tiles if it weren't for that Mengele concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations of one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants who passed before 9/11.

Trump? Is that you?

Back
Top Bottom