• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Indonesian-monkey-love-to-steal-the-spotlight-10.jpg
Man, that one on the left creeps me out.

I mean, really creeps me out.

WHY does the one on the left creep me out SO VERY MUCH???

How you doin' today? You looking to buy a new car? Well, I'm glad you stopped in today. This little beauty is a steal at that price. My boss told me not to sell it for so low, but one look at your face and I knew you would drive a hard bargain. So let me ask you a question...how much payment can you afford today? You name it, I'll make it happen. I guarantee it, because as soon as I saw you pull into the lot, I knew this was the right car for you. I can just feel it! And just to put your mind at ease, I can guarantee that you won't have any maintenance troubles with this little honey. I promise! And I can only make that promise because I am telling the God's honest truth. You can trust me--I'm a Christian! We're all Christians here. Do you believe in the Lord, sir? You have such an honest face but I can tell you're smart. So then . . . what's it going to take to get you behind the wheel of this beautiful car?

Back
Top Bottom