• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

SNL Kristen Wiig as Rebecca Larue, flirting expert...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26854-1374140887-18.gif

https://screen.yahoo.com/weekend-rebecca-larue-000000657.html

Last edited:
I know it's completely not the point of the comic, but i seem unusually fixated on the idea of bisexual getting biweekly threats. Like someone, somewhere, has a bi- calendar.
I assume it's something to do with lack of sleep, or maybe anxiety over having only a few days to get ready to go through the house, either replacing obsolet calendars or inventing reasonable sounding rationlizations to keep certain ones on the wall for a little longer (And 'So we can have December 83rd' turns out not to be a reasonable sounding one, once you say it out loud).

OF course, that would mean that those who threaten her for being bi are also using the weekly bisexual calendar, which would be either hypocritical of them or way too dedicated for a typical hate-group member.

So it's funny, but it's confusing, too.

I know it's completely not the point of the comic, but i seem unusually fixated on the idea of bisexual getting biweekly threats. Like someone, somewhere, has a bi- calendar.
I assume it's something to do with lack of sleep, or maybe anxiety over having only a few days to get ready to go through the house, either replacing obsolet calendars or inventing reasonable sounding rationlizations to keep certain ones on the wall for a little longer (And 'So we can have December 83rd' turns out not to be a reasonable sounding one, once you say it out loud).

OF course, that would mean that those who threaten her for being bi are also using the weekly bisexual calendar, which would be either hypocritical of them or way too dedicated for a typical hate-group member.

So it's funny, but it's confusing, too.

Sounds like you may be bi-curious.

Back
Top Bottom