• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

comics-king-solomon-642889.jpeg

Yeah, I never really understood the relevance of women taking off their tops as form of protest. "Stop the Iraq war! Here's my naked boobies just to show you how serious we are about this!! If you ignore us, we will be forced to show even more boobies!!" Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Is it possible that it relates back to times when to strip the top off of a woman was a sign that she had gone against the establishment and that she would be 'bared to the world' for all to see her shame?

Meh, it probably only goes back to, "If you want to get guys' attention, show your tits."

Is it possible that it relates back to times when to strip the top off of a woman was a sign that she had gone against the establishment and that she would be 'bared to the world' for all to see her shame?

Meh, it probably only goes back to, "If you want to get guys' attention, show your tits."

I prefer my theory... it sounds better...

Dumb?
I was just thinking how much i support a woman's right to show me her boobies as part of a political statement.... More power to the bra burners!

Yeah, I never really understood the relevance of women taking off their tops as form of protest. "Stop the Iraq war! Here's my naked boobies just to show you how serious we are about this!! If you ignore us, we will be forced to show even more boobies!!" Not that I'm complaining or anything.

If you are protesting against something that Christian conservatives or Muslim conservatives do, why not use their squeamishness about sex in something that is almost guaranteed to gain media attention?

During the reign of Darth Jar-Jar (excuse me, I meant to say "his holiness saint Bush II, who was sent by God to make us all free" and I apologize if I offended any rightists by failing to use the politically correct designation), there were an awful lot of protests that were totally ignored by the media. Is it really any wonder that protesters are now doing very outrageous things?

It used to be that simply having lots of people in your protest was enough to get you on the news. If you are protesting something that rich people and large corporations agree with, then your protest will be in the news no matter how few people show up, but if you are not protesting on behalf of the aristocracy, you have to do something crazy or stupid if you want the "liberal media" to even acknowledge that your protest happened at all.

Have a nude sunbathing for men with an untanned stencil of a stretched out ballsack for gender parity.

Back
Top Bottom