• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

165.png

While I certainly agree that we steal vocabulary left and right how much grammar do we steal???

Well I don't have a grammar for anyone to steal. One passed before I was born, and the other when I was about 13. :p

gmbt! gmbt! gmbt!

'passed?', 'passed'? Where did you steal that bit of vocabulary from? (as if I didn't know). IMHO it qualifies for an example of an "unAustralian activity" :) Am I wrong?

Well I don't have a grammar for anyone to steal. One passed before I was born, and the other when I was about 13. :p

gmbt! gmbt! gmbt!

'passed?', 'passed'? Where did you steal that bit of vocabulary from? (as if I didn't know). IMHO it qualifies for an example of an "unAustralian activity" :) Am I wrong?
She and Bilby are actually from England. Posers!

gmbt! gmbt! gmbt!

She and Bilby are actually from England. Posers!

I lived 18 years in England & UK in general & then visited regularly till 1999. Never heard anyone use 'passed' for died. Has globalization spread its tentacles even more since then? e.g. Do the poor Brits eat more Big Macs than fish-n-chips now?

Back
Top Bottom