• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Funny-Signs-2-190.jpg

1439994468182.jpg

I am trying to figure out how this would be used by bible bangers for anti-gay marriage or some such. That or for parodies of them.

Loving parents means two people of opposite genders protecting their children from the gay agenda.

Or from Sherwin Williams, i'm not sure.

You forgot the most important part.....

ETA - How long before we see one of these on the back of a minivan, replacing the current set of stick figures. (Of course, they'll need to add a dog under the umbrella....)

Loving parents means two people of opposite genders protecting their children from the gay agenda.

Or from Sherwin Williams, i'm not sure.

You forgot the most important part.....

ETA - How long before we see one of these on the back of a minivan, replacing the current set of stick figures. (Of course, they'll need to add a dog under the umbrella....)

It will probably show up in my area by the end of the month.

In the early 80's there were millions of heart bumper stickers. I Heart My cat, I heart my country, I heart my Ford....

Someone started selling sm_screw_1h.gif stickers just the right size to slap over the heart. So I love my Dobie became I Screw My Dobie....

Someone I know who looked a lot like i did 33 years ago spent a long night schlepping a case of those stickers through the barracks parking lot...

I wonder if there would be small rainbow stickers about the size of teh kids' chests?
View attachment 3778
Implying that the kid they're saving from the gay agenda may already be gay....

Back
Top Bottom