• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

religion-flea-theist-theism-atheists-belief_systems-dren920_low.jpg

Where's the humour there?
I, personally, have found it humorous that the arguments against my marriage of years gone by are being repeated, and just as blindly, as the arguments against same sex marriages.
It's a bitter sort of humor to note that people have been making 'stupid' a verb in much the same manner for so very, very long, and largely repeating themselves.

Father Coughlin was the precursor of modern personalities like Ann Coulter.

He started out as an FDR supporter, then became a full-on right wing nut job who expressed support for the Nazis. I assume Repo is showing that right wing blowhards in the media haven't changed very much in decades.

Father Coughlin was the precursor of modern personalities like Ann Coulter.

He started out as an FDR supporter, then became a full-on right wing nut job who expressed support for the Nazis. I assume Repo is showing that right wing blowhards in the media haven't changed very much in decades.

I thought it was a very good fake at first, but the name Father Coughlin sounded familiar so I looked him up. So, I found it funny that it was real.

Also, has the term Social Justice done a 180 degree turn now? what did he mean by it?

Back
Top Bottom