• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

13327497_10154719207456840_6100510501409271377_n.jpg

Can we old-timers, who aren't hip to what the kids are into these days, get an explanation, please?

Maybe it's a typo? Maybe it was intended to say "Wordstar"?

Wordstar was before Microsoft Word. Maybe her message is something like, "Don't go out and hit people in the street; rather, stay home and draft a sharply worded letter."

[/helpful idiot]

Worldstarhiphop.com is a video website, with some music and a fair amount of street fights and altercations.

When an argument turns to blows people often say "Worldstar", meaning that it is going to be posted on it.

This is parody of it and other stuff:

Worldstarhiphop.com is a video website, with some music and a fair amount of street fights and altercations.

When an argument turns to blows people often say "Worldstar", meaning that it is going to be posted on it.

This is parody of it and other stuff:

Ah, so you find delight in watching things like this?

1465153754824.png.jpeg

Triple parentheses has been used to denote Jewish journalists and politicians.

Triple parentheses has been used to denote Jewish journalists and politicians.

Yes, but only by fuckwits.

I find your obsession with Judaism and it's adherents as baffling as it is distasteful. I cannot imagine a situation in which it would be in any way helpful to know whether or not a given person was a Jew; it provides exactly no information that I can use for anything. You might as well put multiple brackets around a person's name to indicate that he has visited Arizona, or once ate a tuna sandwich, or is a Sagittarius. Why would I give a crap? Why would anyone give a crap?

Back
Top Bottom