• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

While a number of us are analyzing the photo like Neanderthals with no access to information, repoman just clicks off to snopes.

While a number of us are analyzing the photo like Neanderthals with no access to information, repoman just clicks off to snopes.
What?
I have to disagree.
Sharing our individual observations and suspicions, our knowledge of the game, our understanding of the show, pooling information to show how smart we are as individuals is not caveman behavior.
Asking the tribe's shaman to just tell us the answer, however...

Whoa,there...Are you saying that "not even a caveman can do it?"...

ross-caveman-splsh.jpg

Attachments

• 17779986-Caveman-Computer-Stock-Vector-cartoon.jpg
    17779986-Caveman-Computer-Stock-Vector-cartoon.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 5
What?
I have to disagree.
Sharing our individual observations and suspicions, our knowledge of the game, our understanding of the show, pooling information to show how smart we are as individuals is not caveman behavior.

Oh, come on. We both know repo would suck as a shaman. (No offense, repo.)

But good point nonetheless.

What?
I have to disagree.

Oh, come on. We both know repo would suck as a shaman. (No offense, repo.)

But good point nonetheless.
I meant Repo went to snopes, as a caveman would query the shaman.

PBF271-Spelling.png

Back
Top Bottom