• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

PBF275-The_Offenders.png

Nice thought but...

To own a penguin legally will require a lot of permits and paperwork, plus you would only be able to obtain a penguin that was born in captivity from a facility holding USDA permits. Like other species of birds, penguins do better in number so you wouldn't want to own 1 or 2 because penguins are social animals.

Unfortunately, you will not see penguins for sale on this or any other website.

...plus 400lbs of fresh fish per penguin per year... and a deep, clean pool of temperature-cotrolled salt water.

Nice thought but...

To own a penguin legally will require a lot of permits and paperwork, plus you would only be able to obtain a penguin that was born in captivity from a facility holding USDA permits. Like other species of birds, penguins do better in number so you wouldn't want to own 1 or 2 because penguins are social animals.

...plus 400lbs of fresh fish per penguin per year... and a deep, clean pool of temperature-cotrolled salt water.

This is you knocking down my dream.

penguin-gif.gif

This is you knocking down my dream. ]
What do you mean? He proved Thomas right.

Gotta figure, if i could afford five or six penguins, and 2000 lbs of fresh fish per year, and the permits AND the pool... I think if i had that much money to throw at a penguin pool, I'd be a pretty happy individual.

Now, to win the lottery...and convince my wife we need a pod of penguins...

This is you knocking down my dream. ]
What do you mean? He proved Thomas right.

Gotta figure, if i could afford five or six penguins, and 2000 lbs of fresh fish per year, and the permits AND the pool... I think if i had that much money to throw at a penguin pool, I'd be a pretty happy individual.

Now, to win the lottery...and convince my wife we need a pod of penguins...

You mean a waddle of penguins, don't you? Or a raft if they're in the water.

Nice thought but...

Years ago, I knew a guy in MO. who had what he called a Penguin-cicle. He had it in his freezer, on a stick. It was a penguin he had collected on a field trip to the south pole. His day job was studying birds.

Back
Top Bottom