• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

She doesn't even look like a vampire at all. :eek:

View attachment 7554

She didn't eat or drink anything either.

I can't imagine why the Pence organization would have photoshopped something so trivial.....
I know, jeez. So insecure in your "family man" image that you have to photoshop a family photo?

The more generous conclusion is that it's an issue of light and angle and she's really reflected there behind him somehow... but that's just not adding up.

13690597_10210456681401143_3035000198014075339_n.jpg

The leader of the revolt? Which Tyler.

The last few days I can't get the images to show on their site. Any ideas?

Animated images are automatically converted to gifv format which is really a container for a webm or mp4, so it doesn't work correctly with vbulletin img tags. You can always load the gifv and chop off the then end to access the raw gif but, as is the case in my above linked image, the compression isn't great and the files can be massive if they're high-res, have a lot of frames, or both. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_alternative_to_GIF

If you weren't working with animated files then it's likely something else going on.

I see no image of any kind but the comments etc are fine.

I can't imagine why the Pence organization would have photoshopped something so trivial.....
I know, jeez. So insecure in your "family man" image that you have to photoshop a family photo?

The more generous conclusion is that it's an issue of light and angle and she's really reflected there behind him somehow... but that's just not adding up.

Actually, it really is about the angle of the shot - in the reflection she is almost completely hidden behind him. She is quite a bit shorter, so her head is behind his shoulders. If you zoom in close, you can see a bit of her hair.

It's good for a laugh though.

(Until some pedantic asshole spoils it by explaining it and ruins the joke for everyone).

Plus, the kids in the reflection who aren't there to be reflected.

Plus, the kids in the reflection who aren't there to be reflected.

I think that's another table.

Actually, it really is about the angle of the shot - in the reflection she is almost completely hidden behind him. She is quite a bit shorter, so her head is behind his shoulders. If you zoom in close, you can see a bit of her hair.

It's good for a laugh though.

(Until some pedantic asshole spoils it by explaining it and ruins the joke for everyone).

Asshole... :tomato:

Back
Top Bottom