• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
aJxDlxG1_700w_0.jpg

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
So "Queenslander" is Oz's version of Florida Man?

In many ways. Both are the Sunshine State, both are hot and humid, both have plenty of strange characters, particularly when you get out of the big cities.

Queensland includes a major banana growing region along the coast, and the residents of other states refer to us as 'banana benders', amongst other things.

This despite the fact that the Big Banana is in Coffs Harbour, NSW.

IMG_6299.JPG

Don't worry - the Big Banana theme park isn't as tacky as you might imagine from that picture.

It's much, much, worse.

thebeave

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
View attachment 35161

Dude, it can't be that difficult...I'll google it...Let's see..."American aircraft to fly"...

Hey Ahmed, check it out! It's a personal note from Joe Biden. It says, "Hey Taliban, Allah Akbar! Hope you like this high tech US military aircraft we left for you. If you need help maintaining it, or learning to fly it, be sure to give me a ring and I'll hook you up with some help! Love, Joe & Kamala"

Angry Floof

Tricksy Leftits
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist

The sign says "psychic", not "clairvoyant" or "precognitive". Why do you assume all psychics have all powers generally labeled "psychic"?

No one assumes they have any "powers" of any kind because no one does. It's making fun of fake powers regardless of which specific word might be the most appropriate to the joke, and the joke is funny either way.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
styx on wheels.jpg

I'm eyeing the beta-format videotape unit prize, rolls off the tongue.

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Jebus! A $20k van dedicated to Styx?!

Mother: Now sweetheart, there are people out there that want to hurt you, so never get in a van with someone offering you Candy or say they lost their dog.. or if it says Styx on the side of the van. Run and tell the nearest adult, especially if it says Styx on the side of the van.

Child: Mommy, are there really people out there that like Styx?

Top Bottom