• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

And Trump is not just whistling in the dark when he calls her "crooked Hillary. "
And yet, it's still TRUMP that keeps Hillary relevant by shouting 'Crooked Hillary' every time Mueller gets press.

Hillary should turn herself in and go to jail voluntarily, just to deprive Cheato of his go-to diversion.

And Trump is not just whistling in the dark when he calls her "crooked Hillary. "
And yet, it's still TRUMP that keeps Hillary relevant by shouting 'Crooked Hillary' every time Mueller gets press.

It's not just Trump. It's the entire right wing media, which is how Angelo convinced himself that Hilary really is doing things to make herself more visible.

- - - Updated - - -

prevent-demon-possession-because-demons-enter-a-person-through-the-3581575.png
Do they make a Jesus-shaped butt plug that can be used to block demons from entering your butthole? I think a Jesus-shaped butt plug would do a better job of blocking demons.

It's not just Trump. It's the entire right wing media, which is how Angelo convinced himself that Hilary really is doing things to make herself more visible.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 13032
Do they make a Jesus-shaped butt plug that can be used to block demons from entering your butthole? I think a Jesus-shaped butt plug would do a better job of blocking demons.

Some people think Donald Trump is the second coming.
trumpfeatured.png

Is it just me, or is textbook editing getting worse?

I am taking an accounting class as an elective for a certification. I was told we would have "reverse" something-or-other in homework that wasn't covered in the lecture.

So naturally, I went to the index of the textbook to look it up. The listed page number was from a large section that was simply missing from the textbook. Part way through, the page count simply jumps nearly a hundred pages.

Aren't textbooks supposed to have editors that proofread this stuff?

search

This post has been deleted by.............

1510156136-20171108%20(1).png

Not particularly funny, but I found it curious because this is exactly what my depression medication made me feel like, no magic lamps required. Happiest days of my life, but had to give it up because being happy sapped my motivation to get anything done.

Back
Top Bottom