• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

I would call that image the "War on IQ". This is pretty much the definition of Poe's Law. I'm thinking this has to be a product of trolls.
It's satire..
The owner and operator of mr-conservative.com, who posted this pic and also runs a Facebook page named Christian Conservatives for Trump and another one named Mr. Conservative, is a Trump supporter.

ETA: In the end it doesn't matter if it's satire or not because thousands of gullible morons will mistake even the most outrageous flight of fancy for truth. Pizzagate, anyone?

Last edited:
I for one am looking forward to Shakira law. No more shall hips lie with impunity. No more!

It's satire..
The owner and operator of mr-conservative.com, who posted this pic and also runs a Facebook page named Christian Conservatives for Trump and another one named Mr. Conservative, is a Trump supporter.

ETA: In the end it doesn't matter if it's satire or not because thousands of gullible morons will mistake even the most outrageous flight of fancy for truth. Pizzagate, anyone?

I checked out the mr-conservative.com site. It seems too over the top to be real. Looks to me like a parody a la Landover Baptist Church:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Regardless, its still pretty fuckin' funny.

104894195-RTX3Q6QG.600x400.jpg

Photographer: Why did you come to the polls with a jackass?
Moore: It’s a horse, you moron.
Photographer: I was talking to the horse.

Back
Top Bottom