• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Wow, Daniela Ulbing did that so well. The not a centimetre more than necessary swerve to avoid running over the squirrel came at the cost of not shaving the apex on the next righthander. She still won that run by half a second, but lost against the eventual gold medallist by almost a second in her quarter final.

Is this the image you tried to link to?

View attachment 14669

That's the one. Lately Chrome does not give me the option to " copy image address " for some reason.
Does something like "View Image" appear on the menu when you right-click on it? If so, just copy the address from the browser's address bar and paste it into this forum's "Insert Image" utility. Alternatively you could save the image to your disk and attach it to your post via the same utility from there.

The problem is with my tablet and phone. In other words. Android problem. Desktop using Windows Ten is fine.

Wow, Daniela Ulbing did that so well. The not a centimetre more than necessary swerve to avoid running over the squirrel came at the cost of not shaving the apex on the next righthander. She still won that run by half a second, but lost against the eventual gold medallist by almost a second in her quarter final.

That could have been the worst sports/animal disaster since Randy Johnson vaporized a bird with a 103mph fastball.

bLqEMN

Blondie_flat_panel_20070924.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it. :confused:

Because it's not a joke. What's funny is Trausti being offended that the communist Castro headline got a positive slant while the holy man Graham got a negative one. As if you couldn't find the opposite for either if you look around. What's also funny to me is that people in this community and liberals in general, even if they like Castro, are not that attached to him or feel the need to defend him. Graham, on the other hand, can be the biggest lowlife on the planet in how he thought and regarded his fellow human beings, and right wingers would still regard him as Jesus Hisownself.

Back
Top Bottom