• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Gawd help me, but this made me LOL!

View attachment 20169

Are you really that desperate to satisfy your hate addiction? That's really sad. That's scraping the bong there. There's literally nothing in that image to react to.

Anyway, this belongs in the Images that make bigots laugh thread, if anywhere. Stop shitting on community chat threads with your monkey brain fear and malice.

Dt81SXEU0AABIAg.jpg

View attachment 20169

Are you really that desperate to satisfy your hate addiction? That's really sad. That's scraping the bong there. There's literally nothing in that image to react to.

Anyway, this belongs in the Images that make bigots laugh thread, if anywhere. Stop shitting on community chat threads with your monkey brain fear and malice.

well, seeing not one but two imbeciles together like that is funny to me, especially when you look at Sanders seemingly blowing the female loony a kiss!

View attachment 20169

well, seeing not one but two imbeciles together like that is funny to me, especially when you look at Sanders seemingly blowing the female loony a kiss!

well-now-that-my-friend-sounds-like-a-personal-problem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom