• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

D0MgnpBXgAM8Q2d.jpg

Looks like an algorithm that reads sites like IMDB, where people like those first four might be listed under actors for documentaries they're in. Same with Craig. I'm sure he's featured in some docs around the topic of atheism.

Looks like an algorithm that reads sites like IMDB, where people like those first four might be listed under actors for documentaries they're in. Same with Craig. I'm sure he's featured in some docs around the topic of atheism.

I find it much more amusing that the algorithm identifies WLC as a philosopher, than that it identifies him as an atheist.

I find it much more amusing that the algorithm identifies WLC as a philosopher, than that it identifies him as an atheist.

Good point, yes. :D

Personally I think there's a technical error in how it was drawn that makes the joke a lot less obvious than it would otherwise be. With all the other attention to detail I'm surprised Phillips overlooked the viewing angle for the equipment suggested.

Personally I think there's a technical error in how it was drawn that makes the joke a lot less obvious than it would otherwise be. With all the other attention to detail I'm surprised Phillips overlooked the viewing angle for the equipment suggested.

Yeah, that kinda' threw me off too.

Yeah, that kinda' threw me off too.
Hmmm. I guess I know JUST enough to get the joke, but not enough to be distracted by the detail...

Which appeals to me as a sort of IQ test. Show people cartoons see if they shrug, laugh or point out the technical errors.

"Yeah, he started laughing at page 1, didn't start bitching until page 13, puts him at 120-130."

Back
Top Bottom