• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

93414224_10117544531016084_7509948143249653760_n.jpg

Rats are getting smart.

EducatedUnsungArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if the clip is genuine, if so the rat has impressive planning ability for a rodent.

I once rolled up a 6'x9' rug for my parents, and placed it upright in a corner of their store room. My Mom used to feed the birds out front in a bird feeder and bought those 25 pound bags of seed. Once when visiting her she mentioned that she was having to buy more seed than usual. Later that weekend I happened to be the storeroom and inadvertently moved that rug I stored leaning in the corner . . . and a year's supply of bird seed poured out from the middle hole in the rug. The mice were getting into the bird seed bags in the front hall closet and taking the seed to the corner of the basement and using the rug like a silo. I can't imagine the planning and effort. How much seed can a mouse carry at one time? And did I mention that my Mom had a cat? Avoid the cat, get down stairs somehow, climb the outside of the rug, and dump the seed down the tube. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: DBT
I once found an impressive stash of dog kibbles in a subwoofer.

Wow - I would think the subwoofer would kill the average mouse. But yeah, dog kibbles, once while cabin camping, my friend's dog left kibbles in his bowl over night, I awoke to a boot full of kibbles . . .

Sir, we have a damage report indicating a large red piece of plastic has penetrated the hull.

Hey! I got it straight away.

Oh, wait.

Shit.

As an April Fools joke I got out my childhood Lite-Brite and set it up in my working-from-home office as my "third monitor" (took picture, sent it to the office).

Now what I want to invent is a game that combines the Lite-Brite with Battleship . . . your "bombs" are colored pegs and have to make a picture on the other player's ocean
. . .

Now what I want to invent is a game that combines the Lite-Brite with Battleship . . . your "bombs" are colored pegs and have to make a picture on the other player's ocean
. . .

That would actually be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom