• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

messiahs-new-jesus-disciple_16x9.jpg

I don't get the joke. Except for the obvious "ha ha they think god exists".
Isn’t he supposed to be nailed to the cross, not comfortably sitting beneath it?

Not in the dress rehearsal.

It's mean, but I bet that poster was so proud they could name three countries other than the US.

9851859B-FD28-4E40-9A2E-C08949A69153.jpeg

In fact there was no Disney World in the 1940s.
Disneyland opened in 1955, and was only slightly less scary than this.

I wonder if Brittanie Pyper knows that's fake and is just gratuitously spreading bullshit to trigger people's knee-jerk judgyness that is so popular in the internet age, or if she's just that super dumb. Those are people goofing off. They're not likely going out of their houses like that, and if they do, it's just to make their friends laugh. It's a "see how bizarre we can get with our fake eyelashes because we're bored" trend.

I wonder if Brittanie Pyper knows that's fake and is just gratuitously spreading bullshit to trigger people's knee-jerk judgyness that is so popular in the internet age, or if she's just that super dumb. Those are people goofing off. They're not likely going out of their houses like that, and if they do, it's just to make their friends laugh. It's a "see how bizarre we can get with our fake eyelashes because we're bored" trend.

Imagine during Christmas! (Or Festivus!) :p

DRAso8YUMAEvAfB.jpg

... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
:hysterical:

... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
:hysterical:

No, of course not. :D Anyway, it's probably all photoshopped. My nose itches in sympathy just looking at those photos.

On a neighbor’s lawn.

More than meets the eye.

7BB41949-8702-49A4-9A43-B7BDC2C9A97C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom