• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

406516365_318817134365256_5281791334831553764_n.jpg

so this was actually posted by a creationist on Facebook. I thought it was a joke at first. It’s not. He’s deadly serious. :banghead:

View attachment 44858

I don’t think the guy in the picture is accurately the pastor, tho.
That guy is a tiktok comedian who takes people’s “I cleverly solved a problem this way” videos and remakes them with, “but you could have just done it in this straightforward way in half the time” comedy. He’s very funny. He always ends with the shrug and the hands out in the “see, it workd just fine without your cleverness” pose.

So whoever the pastor is, they are either really funny and completely ironic, or they got utterly pwned by a meme.

… one funny example:

Original vid: someone shows how you can put a piece of tape on a weighted string to retreive a credit card that fell into a storm drain.
Reply vid: He watches than and shows (without speaking), yeah, or, you know the covers come off those storm drains, right? Then you just reach down and get your card. Shrug~you-people-are-insane.

so this was actually posted by a creationist on Facebook. I thought it was a joke at first. It’s not. He’s deadly serious. :banghead:

View attachment 44858

I don’t think the guy in the picture is accurately the pastor, tho.
That guy is a tiktok comedian who takes people’s “I cleverly solved a problem this way” videos and remakes them with, “but you could have just done it in this straightforward way in half the time” comedy. He’s very funny. He always ends with the shrug and the hands out in the “see, it workd just fine without your cleverness” pose.

So whoever the pastor is, they are either really funny and completely ironic, or they got utterly pwned by a meme.

… one funny example:

Original vid: someone shows how you can put a piece of tape on a weighted string to retreive a credit card that fell into a storm drain.
Reply vid: He watches than and shows (without speaking), yeah, or, you know the covers come off those storm drains, right? Then you just reach down and get your card. Shrug~you-people-are-insane.
Do you have a direct link to some of these videos? Sounds like something I would enjoy watching.

Back
Top Bottom