• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

This thread reminds me that I probably need to adjust the parking brake on my truck. Due to lifelong habit, I use it when I park on my driveway (sloped) but not in the garage (level). Which leads to forgetting to release the brake sometimes when taking off from the driveway. Its not until I get on the next street over that I notice the red brake light on the dash. The fact that I get that far without smelling my brakes or noticing sluggish driving tells me its probably not doing a whole lot of good. So, of course, I soon forget about it and repeat again the next day. This has been going on for several years now. :rolleyes:

This thread reminds me that I probably need to adjust the parking brake on my truck. Due to lifelong habit, I use it when I park on my driveway (sloped) but not in the garage (level). Which leads to forgetting to release the brake sometimes when taking off from the driveway. Its not until I get on the next street over that I notice the red brake light on the dash. The fact that I get that far without smelling my brakes or noticing sluggish driving tells me its probably not doing a whole lot of good. So, of course, I soon forget about it and repeat again the next day. This has been going on for several years now. :rolleyes:
1b607b4075ab82b77a02ae1cdad8ab5b.jpg

Haha, @Arctish , 1) long time no see! And 2) so I had a date with a guy who had gone to school with me and became merchant marine for 6 months after graduation in Jume of that year. Our date was in December. We got into the back seat, and

As per your image?

3) she unzipped her jeans

The end.

I bet the kid got to choose his favorite religion, right?
(Sorry to be a downer - this rubs me the wrong way, like the kid has some deep-seated knowledge of What God Wants?)
Yeah, I'm not a big fan myself of pandering to religious nonsense. And how does that dress shirt & tie in the picture NOT count as a costume? If his friends really want to be supportive over the long run they'd enlighten him as to what a bunch of kooky krap his (and other) religions are.

Plus, that guy in the back doesn't have his sunglasses on. Who ever heard of a Secret Service agent without sunglasses?

Back
Top Bottom