• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

1478483.jpg

"If I had a pony ..."

Spotted this morning in my grading tab:

emoticons.jpg

Apparently we're supposed to grade the students with "likes" and emoticons now?

I blame my generation for this entirely. Also late stage capitalism.

Can't wait for the trial... and the horse's lawyers are asking if the guy was wearing underwear.

Stan Marsh: "Damn, I wonder how drunk he needs to be to make sweet love to the pig."

This image made me laugh.
The crows have been entertaining my horse for the last week, bringing him dead moles and everything!

1651505762458.png

This image made me laugh.
The crows have been entertaining my horse for the last week, bringing him dead moles and everything!

View attachment 38375
Reminds me of when I was sitting in a Burger King parking lot eating my lunch. Warm summer day, car windows open. A Sea Gull lands on my driver side mirror and stared in at me from a foot and a half away. I don't eat french fries so I really didn't have anything to give him. Frankly, they're mean looking birds and I was quite intimidated.

Been bitten by seagulls and pelicans so many times. Probably at least a half dozen times by the same pelican that lived on the Naples FL fishing pier and stole from fishermen. They funny but kind of ornery. 😆

We used to tell my niece to not feed the seagulls but she wouldn't listen and she'd end up with a swarm of seagulls circling over her and pooping on her.

Back
Top Bottom