• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

"How Does His Death Help Us?" neatly encapsulates one of the things that bugs me most about conservative "theology"
Huh?
What’s wrong with “no more bad songs"?
That's fine, it's the gleeful embrace of blood sacrifice that I find creepy. Presumably, the original document did not intend a message about Kenny Loggins.

FZwXGkmXoAAXbXm
220px-Kenny_Loggins_1995.jpg
I chuckled, but also "How Does His Death Help Us?" neatly encapsulates one of the things that bugs me most about conservative "theology"....
jesus-teaching.jpg

"How Does His Death Help Us?" neatly encapsulates one of the things that bugs me most about conservative "theology"
Huh?
That's fine, it's the gleeful embrace of blood sacrifice that I find creepy. Presumably, the original document did not intend a message about Kenny Loggins.

Yeah, that washed in the blood stuff always creeped me out.
Which is why I figured they were cleaning up their act, talking about Kenny Loggins. My only complaint with the meme is that his song was "I'm Alright", not "I'm OK".

Huh?

Yeah, that washed in the blood stuff always creeped me out.
Which is why I figured they were cleaning up their act, talking about Kenny Loggins. My only complaint with the meme is that his song was "I'm Alright", not "I'm OK".
"I'm OK" is Christina Aguilera's song...

My neighbor had a tree cut down earlier this year because it kept dropping branches on his car. The tree has other ideas.

View attachment 39737
Ugh... I have a stump doing that in my back yard* right now. The last time it did this, a whole tree regrew off it and almost took out my house when it snapped off the base of the stump.

*Technically the stump is on my neighbor's property, it just is going to snap towards mine when it breaks again.
Hmm….ask them to get rid of it, or tell them you will sue when it falls on your house/car etc. and put it in writing. :)

My neighbor had a tree cut down earlier this year because it kept dropping branches on his car. The tree has other ideas.

View attachment 39737
Ugh... I have a stump doing that in my back yard* right now. The last time it did this, a whole tree regrew off it and almost took out my house when it snapped off the base of the stump.

*Technically the stump is on my neighbor's property, it just is going to snap towards mine when it breaks again.
Hmm….ask them to get rid of it, or tell them you will sue when it falls on your house/car etc. and put it in writing. :)
My neighbor is a crazy paranoid. I just took the tool I call "the door sword" and chopped down all the attempts.

View attachment 39737

Tree laws can be complicated. Where I am i have the right to cut anything that overhangs my property but not kill the whole tree. Trees are considered nature and they fall. It takes an extreem situation to force a neighbor to cut down a tree that will clearly fall on your property.

Fortunately my neighbor and I are friendly, we both have plenty of spare cash and I'm sure that if a border tree was a risk we'd split the cost to have it removed,

Back
Top Bottom