• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

But there's no "d" before the "g" in Frigidaire, either. :shrug:

It's more likely to be a pronunciation issue; without the "d", people would pronounce it to rhyme with "Nige" (short for "Nigel").

12193511_1073691999328219_3885498275066109953_n.jpg

I got a chuckle out of this

As Mars Sees Us
paul-as-mars-sees-us.jpg

In this image, we sees ourselves "As Mars Sees Us." The accompanying text reads: "A Martian reconstruction of the Earthman, deduced from what he can discover of our world by observation and analysis, might very logically be such a creature as is shown here." The Martians had deduced that, since Earth is three-quarters water, then humans would probably be quasi-amphibian. Due to the abundance of food, he would be a "fat, contented creature, with a large body, bullet-head, short legs, and webbed hands and feet... [W]e of Mars can well be jealous of Earth and its inhabitants."

I don't get this. Does someone think LBGT is a Jewish conspiracy or something?
I googled Jewish Transgender Conspiracy and learned:

To understand that, one has to understand the agenda at work here. Ever since Bruce Jenner decided he is a woman and appeared on the now infamous cover of Vanity Fair, not a day goes by that the public isn’t besieged with media coverage of transgender issues, specifically transgender children. It is pushed for the same reason that radical feminism, the homosexual agenda, and miscegenation is; to normalize the abnormal and to brainwash people via the media to believe that this is something very common when in fact it is one of the most disturbing agendas the Zionist elite have ever created. They want to convince parents that not only is it normal to change their child’s gender, but that they should put their child on hormone blockers before puberty, a process that some psychiatrists have pointed out could be physically and mentally harmful for the child.

I was unaware that my crime of miscegenation was linked to my son's homosexuality perversion. Or that all of us are dupes of the Zionist elite. I should probably have paid closer attention to all the contracts I've signed over the years.

I googled Jewish Transgender Conspiracy and learned:

To understand that, one has to understand the agenda at work here. Ever since Bruce Jenner decided he is a woman and appeared on the now infamous cover of Vanity Fair, not a day goes by that the public isn’t besieged with media coverage of transgender issues, specifically transgender children. It is pushed for the same reason that radical feminism, the homosexual agenda, and miscegenation is; to normalize the abnormal and to brainwash people via the media to believe that this is something very common when in fact it is one of the most disturbing agendas the Zionist elite have ever created. They want to convince parents that not only is it normal to change their child’s gender, but that they should put their child on hormone blockers before puberty, a process that some psychiatrists have pointed out could be physically and mentally harmful for the child.

I was unaware that my crime of miscegenation was linked to my son's homosexuality perversion. Or that all of us are dupes of the Zionist elite. I should probably have paid closer attention to all the contracts I've signed over the years.

AHHHHH, the Zionist elite... I should have known.

Hopefully the Koch bros and Rupert Murdoch will win this media war!

Back
Top Bottom